Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Help out a returning Joker fan, please

TheJokerha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheJokerha

I'm returning to comics after a hiatus. ( Got laid off and had to cut back on everything). My main interest in comics is following The Joker stories. Now that I am employeed again i'd like to catch up on the good stuff I missed out on.
    The last time I saw Joker he was leaving Arkham after the black Glove incident. Damion forced the ambulance off the bridge ( of course Joker made it to safety off camera.)
    So, with all the various titles and such since then, can anyone recommend which back issues/ future titles to collect? I did not see any sign of him in the battle for the cowl or Blackest Night promos.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

In all honesty you haven't really missed much !!! Joker kinda vanished when Batman died, he recently re-appeared in Batman and Robin Issue 13, I would suggest reading Batman and Robin to get your Joker Fix.

TheJokerha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheJokerha

"My Joker fix". Heh I love it.
    Thanks for the good news, too. I had read Joker had been hunting down the members of The Black Hand Society, and was wondering what issues had been telling that story. 'm also surprised Joker had nothing to do with the Darkest Night stories. Seeing as he is VERY strong willed and, in a dark way, is creativity and imagination personified,  I thought he would get a green lantern ring or something.
    I just ordered Batman and Robin #13 through #16, and subscribed to the title. Any more appreances I should know, or do those issue cover his revenge against The Black Glove?
    Thanks again.

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sydpart2

might want to get signed up for batman europa...

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By N7_Normandy
    @Sydpart2 said:
    " might want to get signed up for batman europa... "
    yep 

it has Batman and Joker teaming up
    TheJokerha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheJokerha

THANKS! I did not know that, I'll add it to my subscriptions right away. Thanks again everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.