Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Harley Quinn and the Joker

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jokerette

Such a CUTE, PSYCHOPATHIC, SWEET couple! Why can't the Joker love? He's only mad, but still human (and pretty callin' Bats 'tight ass')

Punchinello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Punchinello

Its because, like the Joker said, being with her makes him experience emotions that he doesn't like; so she has to go splat on a pavement, the surface of the sun or.. well, get shot.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Virago
    Punchinello said:
    "Its because, like the Joker said, being with her makes him experience emotions that he doesn't like; so she has to go splat on a pavement, the surface of the sun or.. well, get shot.
    "
    hahahaha

Honestly... I think Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn make a better couple. But DC might not go for that.
    Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jokerette
    Virago said:
    "Punchinello said:
    "Its because, like the Joker said, being with her makes him experience emotions that he doesn't like; so she has to go splat on a pavement, the surface of the sun or.. well, get shot.
    "
    hahahaha

Honestly... I think Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn make a better couple. But DC might not go for that.
    "
    Poison Ivy's a green bitch
    Punchinello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Punchinello

Why so much hate for Poison Ivy? If it wasn't for her; Harley Quinn would be dead now, from Joker Venom.  =/

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jokerette
    Punchinello said:
    "Why so much hate for Poison Ivy? If it wasn't for her; Harley Quinn would be dead now, from Joker Venom.  =/

"
    Yeah, but she always tries to persuade Harley that my, I mean her  Puddin' is a jerk. It's not Harley's fault if the plant girl sucked with boys, and now she hate them all. I hate her 'cause she shows no emotions.
    Punchinello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Punchinello

That's because technically the Joker is a jerk. Poison Ivy is only doing what normal friends do, when one of her girl buddies' boyfriend is abusive; Harley definitely wouldn't still be around if it wasn't for Ivy who'd take her in whenever Harley's been booted out of the Ha-Hacendia OR had an attempt on her life.

Ivy is a feminist, but she prefers plants over human company, so her 'opinions/ideas' aren't that validated since in the end, she'd rather have a plant-only populated earth, than a planet with -both- men and women or a planet with only women. Harley Quinn is based on either the stockholm syndrome (hostages/slaves/victims/whathaveyou believe their kidnapper is a victim themselves, may or may not fall in love with them, sympathize with them, etc) or the other condition  (can't recall the term/name) in which a woman becomes only attracted/sympathetic with criminals in prison. =D

I have to mention, that this just sounds like you're upset that DC's (which they've been doing for years, actually) 'breaking up' your favourite relationship, but you should get over it because the Joker/Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy hate-love-triangle has been going on for years, it'll continue to happen, and Ivy hasn't been shoved in as a bad writing move to 'disrupt true love' or something along the lines of that, which is the impression I'm getting from you.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Virago
    Jokerette said:
    "Virago said:
    "Punchinello said:
    "
    hahahaha

"
    Poison Ivy's a green bitch
    "
    Wow. Now how do you really feel about her. 
    Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jokerette
    Punchinello said:
    "That's because technically the Joker is a jerk. Poison Ivy is only doing what normal friends do, when one of her girl buddies' boyfriend is abusive; Harley definitely wouldn't still be around if it wasn't for Ivy who'd take her in whenever Harley's been booted out of the Ha-Hacendia OR had an attempt on her life.

Ivy is a feminist, but she prefers plants over human company, so her 'opinions/ideas' aren't that validated since in the end, she'd rather have a plant-only populated earth, than a planet with -both- men and women or a planet with only women. Harley Quinn is based on either the stockholm syndrome (hostages/slaves/victims/whathaveyou believe their kidnapper is a victim themselves, may or may not fall in love with them, sympathize with them, etc) or the other condition  (can't recall the term/name) in which a woman becomes only attracted/sympathetic with criminals in prison. =D

I have to mention, that this just sounds like you're upset that DC's (which they've been doing for years, actually) 'breaking up' your favourite relationship, but you should get over it because the Joker/Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy hate-love-triangle has been going on for years, it'll continue to happen, and Ivy hasn't been shoved in as a bad writing move to 'disrupt true love' or something along the lines of that, which is the impression I'm getting from you.
    "
    You sure are prepared on these things, nothin' to say. Well, I must have caught that stockholm syndrome or what's it called, 'cause I LUV the Joker!!! So you think this is only an excuse to pour out my  'anger' against DC. That moment is passed, I got over it. Hey, I have a life to live. The only thing that really upset me in Ivy is that she is a feminist but she seduces men and kill 'em. Such a cute girl. I really don't know how Harls  could be friends with her. :P
    Punchinello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Punchinello

I was explaining how the love-hate triangle works, since you were so adamant that Poison Ivy is pointless. =D I said 'anger' because the majority of your threads in this sub-board is that 'Poison Ivy is a bitch' and has no real substance to it, so it wouldn't really be taken seriously since it gives the impression (like I saw it) that A.] You hate Ivy. B.] You really hate Ivy. C.] Nothing is better than The Joker/Harley Quinn, so Poison Ivy better not become a third wheel because you hate her.

I'm all for discussing character ties and relationships, but seeing the same topic brought up over and over with the same line 'Ivy is a bitch' is getting a bit redundant, don't you think?

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Virago
    Jokerette said:

You sure are prepared on these things, nothin' to say. Well, I must have caught that stockholm syndrome or what's it called, 'cause I LUV the Joker!!! So you think this is only an excuse to pour out my  'anger' against DC. That moment is passed, I got over it. Hey, I have a life to live. The only thing that really upset me in Ivy is that she is a feminist but she seduces men and kill 'em. Such a cute girl. I really don't know how Harls  could be friends with her. :P
    "
    The best way to promote feminism is through seduction. The phrase "women's rights" doesn't mean we should have to lower our standards and act like men, but embrace our differences. Granted we should have equal social standing (samw pay, same respect). That doesn't mean we must don butch appearances, The fact that Ivy seduces men only reinforces her motives as feministic. 
    Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Hawkingbird

Bwhahaha, that's so funny! Great joke, great joke.

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jokerette
    Virago said:
    "Jokerette said:

"
    The best way to promote feminism is through seduction. The phrase "women's rights" doesn't mean we should have to lower our standards and act like men, but embrace our differences. Granted we should have equal social standing (samw pay, same respect). That doesn't mean we must don butch appearances, The fact that Ivy seduces men only reinforces her motives as feministic. 
    "
    Woo
    likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14  Edited By likalaruku
    Virago said:
    "Punchinello said:
    "
    hahahaha
    "

Why not? they made Batwoman gay. Why aren't any ment gay? My gay guy riends say you'd HAVE to be gay to dress like most comic book heroes....they call too much attention to the ass :p

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.