Favorite Joker Incarnation?

#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a serious question, because as i gather, many people will disagree with my choice, and i just want to hear what version you like the most and why?

first of all, before i explain my favorite version i just simply want to say that there is a difference between "favorite" and "best". I personally acknowledge that Mark Hamil is the Joker, every time you think about the character you are reminded of the creepy, horrific laugh, and though i Love and admit that this joker is the best representation, it's not my favorite.

My favorite Joker is from the Batman series

PERMACLOWN!

The reason for this is simple, i just think he is funny, crazy, and creepy. Now many people will disagree with me, but i think this joker, even though different, still stays true to the source material and provides something new too. I like the idea that he can actually fight, and his movements further show how crazy he is.

The voice performance for this joker was awesome too, the laugh was awesome, and i loved the fact that his voice tone would switch from deep to high pitched , it kinda shoved that his mind was nuttier than ever.

He also stayed true to the bat/joker relationship, the "two sides of the same coin" concept was referenced many times, and the joker episodes were always a blast. and i really liked the design, it was different, but the inhuman look really complimented the " BONKERS" concept IMO.

don't get me wrong though, i love ledger and Hamil, and all the other jokers( expect Brave and The Bold), but this joker beats them slightly FOR ME specifically.(hamil is still the best)

so who's your favorite joker and why?

#2 Edited by Joygirl (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

Because he's the best one. I don't need a better reason than that.

#3 Posted by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark Hamill is an incredible Joker and all of his great performances would not have happened if it wasn't for his performance on BTAS.

#4 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8079 posts) - - Show Bio

He was also undead for a period of time, Mr. Biased :P

@theacidskull said:

This is a serious question, because as i gather, many people will disagree with my choice, and i just want to hear what version you like the most and why?

first of all, before i explain my favorite version i just simply want to say that there is a difference between "favorite" and "best". I personally acknowledge that Mark Hamil is the Joker, every time you think about the character you are reminded of the creepy, horrific laugh, and though i Love and admit that this joker is the best representation, it's not my favorite.

My favorite Joker is from the Batman series

PERMACLOWN!

The reason for this is simple, i just think he is funny, crazy, and creepy. Now many people will disagree with me, but i think this joker, even though different, still stays true to the source material and provides something new too. I like the idea that he can actually fight, and his movements further show how crazy he is.

The voice performance for this joker was awesome too, the laugh was awesome, and i loved the fact that his voice tone would switch from deep to high pitched , it kinda shoved that his mind was nuttier than ever.

He also stayed true to the bat/joker relationship, the "two sides of the same coin" concept was referenced many times, and the joker episodes were always a blast. and i really liked the design, it was different, but the inhuman look really complimented the " BONKERS" concept IMO.

don't get me wrong though, i love ledger and Hamil, and all the other jokers( expect Brave and The Bold), but this joker beats them slightly FOR ME specifically.(hamil is still the best)

so who's your favorite joker and why?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.