Common people

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MisterBulletproof (22 posts) - - Show Bio

¡Common people listen to me, am I the only one who's angered by the gay fan art! go to all images, and go to the pages 7 and 15, common let's do something.

#2 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't have to open a new topic for it. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with it, no nudity or anything.

#3 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

hes homophobic just leave it

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Whys it such a big deal?

#5 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

hes homophobic

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"hes homophobic"
Yeah well, I'm alittle myself and yet Midnighter is one of my faves.
LOL

Lighten up dude
#7 Posted by MisterBulletproof (22 posts) - - Show Bio

¡I'm not a homophobe! I just find it offensive. This is just like Mark Chamberlain and his watercolors of Batman and Robin.

#8 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

hey Midnighter the sh!t but pleas elighten up the thing about comicvine is we allow all people to be here gay straight bi whatever if you have issue keep it to yourself but don't post threads bashing anyone or anything please

#9 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

There are 25 pages of Joker pictures, and there are only two you find offensive (as far I understand from what you are saying). What are the chances anyone other than you would find them (and to that, be offended by it too) anyway?

#10 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess you want me to set this as the Profile Pic? :P
#11 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
MisterBulletproof said:
"¡I'm not a homophobe! I just find it offensive. This is just like Mark Chamberlain and his watercolors of Batman and Robin."

why does it offend you it isn't hurting anyone

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.