brave and bold 31 shows the joker as a kid

#1 Posted by grkpektis (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was cool at first but it turned out to be cliched and predictable I expected better from JMS. 

#2 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

I question how much that series is in continuity so I don't think that story is in canon.  

#3 Posted by grkpektis (141 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam:  Why do you say that?  The story is vague to really contradict any other joker story.
#4 Edited by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@grkpektis:  Well Joker is still in Arkham when the story happens while he has been missing since RIP and Ray Palmer did not fully return to action until after Final Crisis which takes place after RIP and the fact that Joker did not have his new look could only mean it is non continuity. 
#5 Edited by grkpektis (141 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam said:

" @grkpektis:  Well Joker is still in Arkham when the story happens while he has been missing since RIP and Ray Palmer did not fully return to action until after Final Crisis which takes place after RIP and the fact that Joker did not have his new look could only mean it is non continuity.  "

The new look wasn't real it was one of darkseid's illusions.  He has been in a couple of comics post FC (nemesis and batman and robin) where he has no scars
#6 Posted by johnny_spam (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@grkpektis: @grkpektis said:
" @johnny spam said:

" @grkpektis:  Well Joker is still in Arkham when the story happens while he has been missing since RIP and Ray Palmer did not fully return to action until after Final Crisis which takes place after RIP and the fact that Joker did not have his new look could only mean it is non continuity.  "

The new look wasn't real it was one of darkseid's illusions.  He has been in a couple of comics post FC (nemesis and batman and robin) where he has no scars "
The new look was real it was established in a whole issue. Nemesis is so far off the radar to other books and Grant Morrison's story it will play no part. As for Joker in Batman and Robin that was Andy Clarke'e take on the character Frazier Irving and Cameron Stewart could draw him entirely different for all we know. But mostly he has been gone in the main story and any appearance is vague in continuity. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.