Best Joker Moments

#1 Posted by thecomicscove (164 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently blogged about this, in light of Jerry Robinson's passing, and wanted to see what other people thought. What are some of the best Joker moments/scenes/quotes that come to mind when you think of the Clown Prince of Crime?

A couple that I mentioned:

1. "Kill you?! No, no, NO... you... you... complete me!"
  2. Upon first seeing Tim Drake as Robin: "You... I killed you... YOU'RE DEAD!"
  3. Beating Jason Todd to a bloody pulp in the Death in the Family story arc.

What else?

#2 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicscove said:

I recently blogged about this, in light of Jerry Robinson's passing, and wanted to see what other people thought. What are some of the best Joker moments/scenes/quotes that come to mind when you think of the Clown Prince of Crime?

A couple that I mentioned:

1. "Kill you?! No, no, NO... you... you... complete me!"
  2. Upon first seeing Tim Drake as Robin: "You... I killed you... YOU'RE DEAD!"
  3. Beating Jason Todd to a bloody pulp in the Death in the Family story arc.

What else?

Is there any scan about the 2? I wanna see this!

#3 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by thecomicscove (164 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkChris: Here it is. You can't really see Tim Drake, but Joker's words and expression pretty much confirm it's him. :D

#5 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicscove: Thank you! In my opinion, moments like these are pretty cool!

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14891 posts) - - Show Bio

He has a lot good moments,but maybe my favorite one is when he killed Jason with the crowbar.That moment was great and I think he will have other great moments in the future.Also when he and Bats shared a laugh in the Killing Joke.

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15312 posts) - - Show Bio

The moment where he owned Doctor Hurt,the Jason's death was silly and laughable not scary or sick.

#8 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Shooting Babs at point blank as a greeting. Stripping her naked and taking photos of her; then showing those photos to her old man.

Bastardry at its finest, but its the FLIPPIN' Joker.

#9 Posted by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

The part from Brian Azzarello's Joker where he was friends with Killer Croc. That makes the Joker awesome by association.

#10 Posted by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

And there's also this:

#11 Posted by Billy Batson (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

The part from Brian Azzarello's Joker where he was friends with Killer Croc. That makes the Joker awesome by association.

BB

#12 Posted by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@CitizenBane said:

BB

Epic.

#13 Posted by thecomicscove (164 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: LOL never seen that one before! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.