Attractive Male? Really?

#1 Posted by Fan-boy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by warlock360 (27930 posts) - - Show Bio

u dont have to be Good looking to seem attractive, i made a thread about it and a lot of female persons thought magneto (even in his high age) would be hot

#3 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, what a funny topic to post :)

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"u dont have to be Good looking to seem attractive, i made a thread about it and a lot of female persons thought magneto (even in his high age) would be hot "

That's because he is hot. Maybe hot isn't the right word, but he is handsome. So yes, you do have to be good looking to have that power (well duh).

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably mrs J work

#6 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha, ha. I was actually delightfully surprised my self. I know I find him attractive, but I didn’t think so many others agreed with me.

#7 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeeeeeesh, I mean VERY VERY HOT! I love him. He's cute (I think), maybe I'm insane but... hey, I'm a girl and YES, Mr, J is attractive, well, not HOT, but fascinating. Hoever, I'd like to be locked up in Arkaham in his cell (eheheheh...;))

Sometimes I'm even jealous of Harls! Mr J... will you marry me?

#8 Posted by NightFang (9817 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you crazy you have to be crazy if you think his Attractive but like they say you got to love the crazy.

#9 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker can be attractive depending on who draws him.For the most part, no.

#10 Posted by warlock360 (27930 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Warlock360 says:
"u dont have to be Good looking to seem attractive, i made a thread about it and a lot of female persons thought magneto (even in his high age) would be hot "

That's because he is hot. Maybe hot isn't the right word, but he is handsome. So yes, you do have to be good looking to have that power (well duh)."

... well then ... yeah

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope the person that made this thread wasn't a dude

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"I hope the person that made this thread wasn't a dude"

LMFAO IT WAS!

#13 Posted by Fan-boy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Resonate says:

LMFAO IT WAS!"

Yeah, so?

I had just gone through a few Super Power Ranking battles on the Comic Vine website. In such a battle two characters are displayed and you vote on who is more powerful with each power they have in common.

As my original post says (if you even bothered to read it) I couldn't help but notice that the Joker has the ability "Attractive Male". I didn't know if the Joker could really be viewed as attractive, so I thought I'd ask.

Hence, this thread.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Fan-boy says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Resonate says:
LMFAO IT WAS!"
Yeah, so? I had just gone through a few Super Power Ranking battles on the Comic Vine website. In such a battle two characters are displayed and you vote on who is more powerful with each power they have in common. As my original post says (if you even bothered to read it) I couldn't help but notice that the Joker has the ability "Attractive Male". I didn't know if the Joker could really be viewed as attractive, so I thought I'd ask. Hence, this thread."

I wasn't saying anything about you.I just thought it was funny that he said...He hopes a dude didn't make this thread and it really was a dude who made this thread.

#15 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Resonate says:
LMFAO IT WAS!"

stabs self in eye

#16 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Fan-boy says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Resonate says:
LMFAO IT WAS!"
Yeah, so? I had just gone through a few Super Power Ranking battles on the Comic Vine website. In such a battle two characters are displayed and you vote on who is more powerful with each power they have in common. As my original post says (if you even bothered to read it) I couldn't help but notice that the Joker has the ability "Attractive Male". I didn't know if the Joker could really be viewed as attractive, so I thought I'd ask. Hence, this thread."

lmao I read the first post, but I wouldn't have gone and made a thread like this, I would have just taken the power off

but then again attractive male and female aren't really powers unless they can use it on someone,....and god knows Joker doesn't charm anybody but Harley, and it sure isn't by means of being handsome

#17 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Yahahhahahahahah! Hey, Resonate, do you really mean that Joker doesn't charm anybody but Harley? Hahahahah! Heeeeheeeheeee... hii..hah..haah...'xcuse me. He charms li'l ME! I LOOOVE him! Er... am I nuts? No, I mean, really.

#18 Posted by meta knight (113 posts) - - Show Bio

This is insain.

LOL.

#19 Posted by danhimself (22216 posts) - - Show Bio

meta knight says:

"This is insain. LOL."

no it's insane

#20 Posted by meta knight (113 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"meta knight says:
"This is insain. LOL."
no it's insane"

Oops, made a typo. I guess my words are coming to me so quickly that I forgot how insane was spelled.

Thanks.

#21 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I NEVER forget how to spell 'insane'. I have to repeat it more than one time a day. LOL

#22 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing about psycho killer is attractive to me.

However, as a comic book villain Joker trumps them all.

#23 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Ralph says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"Nothing about psycho killer is attractive to me. However, as a comic book villain Joker trumps them all."

ALL about a psycho killer is attractive to me. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

"

LOL

To each his own.

#24 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"Nothing about psycho killer is attractive to me. However, as a comic book villain Joker trumps them all."

ALL about a psycho killer is attractive to me. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

#25 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"Ralph says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
ALL about a psycho killer is attractive to me. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! "
LOL To each his own. "

You can say that again. Do you have a 'thing' for Batsy?

#26 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Ralph says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"Ralph says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
LOL To each his own. "

You can say that again. Do you have a 'thing' for Batsy?

"

Are you kidding?? I read his comics and I swoon. Batman is the archetype of my fantasy guy. I love the dark and brooding personality...and like the joker, he is a little crazy in his own right with his vigilante with a vendetta schtick.

#27 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"Ralph says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
"Ralph says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
LOL To each his own. "
You can say that again. Do you have a 'thing' for Batsy? "
Are you kidding?? I read his comics and I swoon. Batman is the archetype of my fantasy guy. I love the dark and brooding personality...and like the joker, he is a little crazy in his own right with his vigilante with a vendetta schtick."

fangirl

#28 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how you guys cannot see the Joker as an attractive male. He's got the whole package. Being insanely smart, fit, and humorous while also wearing spiffy clothes makes for the perfect guy. Plus, who doesn’t like an obsessive bad boy? Come on everything about this character is sexy from his slicked green hair to those fiery ember lips. I would die to be Harley for a day.

#29 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"Ralph says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
"Ralph says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
LOL To each his own. "
You can say that again. Do you have a 'thing' for Batsy? "
Are you kidding?? I read his comics and I swoon. Batman is the archetype of my fantasy guy. I love the dark and brooding personality...and like the joker, he is a little crazy in his own right with his vigilante with a vendetta schtick."

fangirl"

And what's so bad about that? I can be a fangirl and still appreciate a good comic book.

Fanboy.

#30 Posted by Ralph (101 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ says:

"I don't see how you guys cannot see the Joker as an attractive male. He's got the whole package. Being insanely smart, fit, and humorous while also wearing spiffy clothes makes for the perfect guy. Plus, who doesn’t like an obsessive bad boy? Come on everything about this character is sexy from his slicked green hair to those fiery ember lips. I would die to be Harley for a day."

I would too! Lucky Harls...

#31 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Fan-boy says:

"Post Deleted."

Oh no! ANOTHER fanboy??

Morphid pulls out gun, starts shooting him

Die!!!!!!!!!!!11

:-)

#32 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"meta knight says:
"This is insain. LOL."
no it's insane"

this is SPARTA!!!!!!

sorry couldent help myself

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.