Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4198 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

All of a Sudden.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Croi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Croi

Watching Criminal Minds the other night I came accross an actor who was appealing to me.

Why? 

He was crazy. Loud-mouth. Weird. I love to see that in Criminal Minds. 
    So, I looked up the name of that character and discovered he had his own Wiki page, I clicked on the actor who played him and found Michael Massee. I believe he played "Funboy" in the 1994 "The Crow" movie (R.I.P Brandon Lee).

So he has a history of playing psychopaths throughout films/TV shows and then I came accross a few pictures and a familiar DC character clicked into my head; The Joker. 

No Caption Provided

I reckon if he hasn't aged too much if they decide to do another series of Batman movies (or even if they decide to swing the Dark Knight Returns way) he'd be a good candidate?
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Croi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Croi

I'm new, gimme a break.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Final Arrow

@Croi:

http://www.comicvine.com/joker/29-1702/the-next-joker-who-and-why/92-407000/     

Sup man welcome to the vine, sorry but this thread has already been done before. Best thing to do before making a thread is to use the search function and if you can't find it go for it. Anyway enjoy your time here. Feel free to copy and past what you said here into the other thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.