Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Actor who could potray the Joker

roninimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By roninimer

Michael Shannon is great for a portrayal of the Joker.

A creepy joker.

He can act really charismatic characters, he can scare, he can do many expressions, I know his mouth looks small, but believe me he can smile and he has a lot of complexity in his face. Plus, he can add a really different tone to the Joker.

I personally think Michael Shannon is perfect for this role.

Let me know what do you think, and who do you think can potray the joker.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Hmm, Shannon is an interesting choice for the Joker.

I kind of want to see Mark Hamill do a live action Joker. The voice is legendary and his portrayal of the Trickster on Flash seemed pretty Joker-ish IMO. I don't expect this to ever happen though lol.

roninimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By roninimer

It's because he is the voice actor of the joker, but in my opinion his body proportions doesn't match that much the joker.

I mean he could do the voice perfectly, but the way he look, I don't think so.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.