John Stewart Prepares To Kick Butt In Zero Year

#1 Posted by The_Greatest_Green_Lantern (68 posts) - - Show Bio

GREEN LANTERN CORPS #25

Written by VAN JENSEN and ROBERT VENDITTI

Art and cover by BERNARD CHANG

1:25 B&W Variant cover by BERNARD CHANG

On sale NOVEMBER 13 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.

A BATMAN: ZERO YEAR tie-in! When The Riddler throws Gotham City into total darkness, a young Marine named John Stewart is deployed as part of the peacekeeping measures. But he gets much more than he expected when he must deal with the costumed chaos known as ANARKY!

#2 Posted by The_Greatest_Green_Lantern (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Jensen, Venditti, and Chang are so awesome on this title!

#3 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

i am so pumped for this!

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13390 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, that was unexpected but pretty cool.

#5 Posted by OutlawRenegadeFangirl (44 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah, that sounds really cool.

#7 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Stewart in the JLU and am hoping he gets the ring back and starts pushing out Hal Jordan as the green lantern.

#8 Edited by SOG7dc (7480 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Agreed. Rarely am I shocked by something in comics. I honestly didn't see this coming and I'm excited!

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13390 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Stewart in the JLU and am hoping he gets the ring back and starts pushing out Hal Jordan as the green lantern.

John has his ring.....just not in this story because its set in the past

#10 Posted by Black_Claw (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

Making the decision to tie in John into Batman's world was really unexpected but it sounds amazing. Can't wait!

#11 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Zero Year was just for Batman?

#12 Edited by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33: DC GOTTA EXPLOIT THE SHIZZLE OUT OF IT YO... but in all seriousness though, as long as it's a good, fun read, i'm down for any zero year tie ins really =D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.