Isn't Hal Jordan Displaying John Stewart Like Abilities In GL M.?

#1 Posted by Osiris1428 (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

The constructs I see Hal Making, gatling gun, anti-air artillery, should that be John's specialty?? Hal Jordan makes the most basic boring constructs like brick walls, base ball bats, giant fists, et cetera. What up wit dat?!??!

#2 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Film-Hal is different to Comic-Hal. 

You'll notice that Film-Hal has a personality and doesn't have these little narrative boxes saying how amazing he is and that everything he's ever done wrong is someone else's fault. 

This is in stark contrast to the Hal featured in comics by Geoff Johns, also know as TEH GRATEST HERO EVA! HE HAS NO FLOORS! HE JUST WINZ @ EVRYTHING!

#3 Posted by Osiris1428 (1347 posts) - - Show Bio
Movie Hal-ALL I DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN, NO MATTER WHAT (WHAT!!), VAN WILDER ON MY MIND, I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH ('NOUGH!!!), WHEN GREEN LANTERN STEPS UP TO THE BIG SCREEN, ALL THE EXPECTATIONS GO UP (UP-UP), BUT WILL THEY STAY THERE?!!?!?? 

I know, right?!?!
#4 Posted by velle37 (6037 posts) - - Show Bio
@Osiris1428 said:
Movie Hal-ALL I DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN, NO MATTER WHAT (WHAT!!), VAN WILDER ON MY MIND, I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH ('NOUGH!!!), WHEN GREEN LANTERN STEPS UP TO THE BIG SCREEN, ALL THE EXPECTATIONS GO UP (UP-UP), BUT WILL THEY STAY THERE?!!?!??   I know, right?!?!

lol
#5 Posted by Osiris1428 (1347 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
@Osiris1428 said:
Movie Hal-ALL I DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN, NO MATTER WHAT (WHAT!!), VAN WILDER ON MY MIND, I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH ('NOUGH!!!), WHEN GREEN LANTERN STEPS UP TO THE BIG SCREEN, ALL THE EXPECTATIONS GO UP (UP-UP), BUT WILL THEY STAY THERE?!!?!??   I know, right?!?!
lol
All this movie did was lose, lose, lose....
#6 Posted by velle37 (6037 posts) - - Show Bio
@Osiris1428 said:
@velle37 said:
@Osiris1428 said:
lol
All this movie did was lose, lose, lose....

So says the critics...... 
I haven't seen it yet though..... 
But I don't expect much.....
#7 Posted by MutenRoshi (850 posts) - - Show Bio

expect Hector to have a big head 

#8 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@MutenRoshi said:
expect Hector to have a big head 

Actually he wasn't part of the original production. He saw an early preview of the movie and...well the poor guy.
#9 Posted by Osiris1428 (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

More like poor Green Lantern fans. This movie is right up there with the Joel Schumacher Batman films. Just a big step backwards for comic book movies in general. I hope Captain America comes and reminds them how it's done. THE MARVEL WAY (j/k,lol)!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.