I am mexican and still i want to know who shot John Fitzgerald Kennedy?
" @Detektor said:that's not Robert Downey Jr." @Deadpool:Wait, Robert Downey Jr. Killllleeeed the President? "
Is a joke about the fact that Robert Downey Jr. and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, are the same person because,well they look the same!!!@Therv said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:" @Detektor said:that's not Robert Downey Jr. also...I like the 100 Bullets theory but Shade, the Changing Man has the best answer to the question (#2-3) "" @Deadpool:Wait, Robert Downey Jr. Killllleeeed the President? "
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:Actually, i never trusted Ironman." @Detektor said:The person you'd least expect, that's the twist. "" @Deadpool:Wait, Robert Downey Jr. Killllleeeed the President? "
Oh come on, we all know who it was... it's obvious... it was JFK that shot President Kennedy...
David Lister, persuades the rest of the crew to go back in time to order some curry and ends up in the Texas School Book Depository. Lister literally bumps into Lee Harvey Oswald, causing Oswald to fall out the sixth-floor window before he can fire his third shot and kill the President. In the resulting timeline, Kennedy is impeached in 1964 for sharing a mistress with a Mafia boss, J. Edgar Hoover is blackmailed into running for President by the Mob, and Russia is allowed to install nuclear missiles on Cuba in exchange for Mafia cocaine trafficking being permitted.
On a more long-term note, the crews' ship is erased from existence as Kennedy's impeachment traumatises America, allowing the USSR to win the Space Race. After attempting to permit the assassination to take place by forcing Oswald up to the sixth floor rather than the fifth, Oswald merely wounds Kennedy, due to the steep trajectory of his shot. The crew is forced to recruit the alternate Kennedy to assassinate his past self—none of the crew being willing to kill Kennedy themselves—thus restoring Kennedy's position in history.
LINCOLN & KENNEDY COINCIDENCES
(last updated December 29, 2009)
Readers are invited to add to this developing and evolving compilation of coincidences:
- Lincoln's name has 7 letters
- Kennedy's name has 7 letters
- In Lincoln's & Kennedy's names the vowels & consonants fall in exactly the same place;***
in the order c, v, c, c, v, c, c
- Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846
- Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946
- Lincoln was elected president in 1860
- Kennedy was elected president in 1960
- Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln
- War was thrust upon Lincoln almost immediately after inauguration
- War was thrust upon Kennedy almost immediately after inauguration
- Lincoln ordered the Treasury to print its own money
- Kennedy ordered the Treasury to print its own money
- International bankers may have arranged the assassinations of Lincoln and Kennedy
- Lincoln gave blacks freedom and legalized equality
- Kennedy enforced equality for blacks
- Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address on November 19, 1863
- Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963
- Lincoln was loved by the common people and hated by the establishment
- Kennedy was loved by the common people and hated by the establishment
- Lincoln was succeeded, after assassination, by vice-president Johnson
- Kennedy was succeeded, after assassination, by vice-president Johnson
- Andrew Johnson was born in 1808
- Lyndon Johnson was born in 1908
- Andrew Johnson's name has 13 letters
- Lyndon Johnson's name has 13 letters
- Andrew Johnson had a pug nose and slicked-back hair
- Lyndon Johnson had a pug nose and slicked-back hair
- Lincoln was sitting beside his wife when he was shot
- Kennedy was sitting beside his wife when he was shot
- Rathbone, who was with Lincoln when he was shot, was injured (by being stabbed)
- Connally, who was with Kennedy when he was shot, was injured (by being shot)
- Rathbone's name has 8 letters
- Connally's name has 8 letters
- Lincoln's wife held his head in her lap after he was shot
- Kennedy's wife held his head in her lap after he was shot
- Lincoln was shot on a Friday
- Kennedy was shot on a Friday
- Lincoln was shot in a theatre named Ford
- Kennedy was shot in a car made by Ford
- Kennedy was shot in a car named Lincoln
- Lincoln's bodyguard was away from his post at the door of the President's box at the theatre
- Kennedy's bodyguards were away from their posts on the running-boards of the President's car
- Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran to a warehouse
- JFK was shot from a warehouse and his alleged assassin ran to a theatre
- Lincoln's assassin had a three-worded name, John Wilkes Booth
- Kennedy's alleged assassin had a three-worded name, Lee Harvey Oswald
- John Wilkes Booth has 15 letters
- Lee Harvey Oswald has 15 letters
- John Wilkes Boothe was born in 1839 (s/b 1838)
- Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939
- Lincoln didn't die immediately after being shot
- Kennedy didn't die immediately after being shot
- Lincoln and Kennedy died in places beginning with the initials P and H
- Lincoln died in Petersen's house
- Kennedy died in Parkland Hospital
- Booth was shot and killed* in police custody before going to trial
- Oswald was shot and killed in police custody before going to trial
- Kennedy's funeral was modelled on Lincoln's funeral
- Andrew Johnson was a heavy drinker with crude behaviour
- Lyndon Johnson was a heavy drinker with crude behaviour
- There were conspiracy theories that Johnson was knowledgeable about Lincoln's assassination
- There were conspiracy theories that Johnson was knowledgeable about Kennedy's assassination**
- Days before it happened Lincoln told his wife and friends about a dream he'd had of being shot by an assassin
- Hours before it happened Kennedy told his wife and friends it would be easy for an assassin to shoot him from a crowd
- Shortly after Lincoln was shot the telegraph system went down
- Shortly after Kennedy was shot the telephone system went down
" One of my favorite theories is the one where the killer was in the sewer and shot him through a sewer gate."X-Files episode - History of the Smoking Man
" @Methos said:If you're not british then you probably wouldn't have" @ComicMan24: It's from a TV series called Red Dwarf... M "Really? I have never heard of it before. "
" @ComicMan24 said:Yeah I am not, I will check it out." @Methos said:If you're not british then you probably wouldn't have it was a comedy series in the early 90's look on youtube for it M "" @ComicMan24: It's from a TV series called Red Dwarf... M "Really? I have never heard of it before. "
Actually, I think, according to David Scheim in "Contract On America: The Mafia Murder of President John F.Kennedy"(Zebra Books, 1993), it was the Mob, acting along with Cuban exiles, extreme right wingers and rogue CIA operatives, that killed JFK(and also Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King and finally Bobby Kennedy) Both Oswald and his killer Jack Ruby had Mob ties( the former through his uncle "Dutz" Murret, a bookie linked to New Orleans Mafia boss Carlos Marcello who had explicitly threatened JFK in 1962, and the latter as a Mob/police fixer in Dallas)
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment