Follow

John Constantine

Character » John Constantine appears in 1559 issues.

John Constantine, the Hellblazer, is a working-class magician, occult detective and a golden-tongued con man. He is well-known for his scathing wit, endless cynicism, ruthless cunning and constant chain smoking. A roguish counterculture anti-hero, Constantine is also a strident humanist driven by a heartfelt desire to defend mankind from the forces of evil.

What If Kieron Gillen Wrote Hellblazer/Constantine

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By The_Soverighn

Okay!

I Really Likes Gillen's Run On Journey Into Mystery, Do Your Self A Favor And Pick It Up

Put What I Saw Later On In The Series It Similarities To Hellblazer Series

Loki Would Trick Very Powerful Magical Beings Into Doing His Dirty Work, Even Mephisto

And The Fact That Gillen Is From England Is A Added Bonus Right.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Soverighn

ok

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

God damn, that'd be an awesome series. Gillen's mentioned that he'd like to as well.

One day!

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

LOL @ the thread and the one day comment. There's hardly a chance of that now. For the real version of the character, at least.

I had plenty of writers on my mind that I would have wanted on the series. Gillen wasn't one of them since I haven't really read any of his stuff but I've heard his JiM was pretty good, though I'm not really eager to read it. But assuming he had been on it...

Hellblazer would have possibly gotten more monies and the anal morons wouldn't have been so eager to cancel it.

BB

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Soverighn

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.