JLD/Hellblazer Question

#1 Edited by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

So i aked this in another thread and i dont believe anyone quite knew, but i was wondering if JLD is set in the past, i was thinkin it was since JLA was in it. and my other thing was how it will effect the hellblazer comics, or is being only canon to the DCnU and not vertigo? im confused lol
#2 Posted by The_Tree (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

It's set in the present, and it won't effect anything in the Hellblazer comics, because they're in seperate universes.

#3 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

no it's set in the present because the Justice League is in it....the first arc of Justice League and Action Comics are the only books that take place in the past....the John Constantine in Justice League Dark and the John Constantine in Hellblazer are residing in two different realities...so they're two different people

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

What they said, all of Hellblazer is out-of-continuity in the DCnU so this JLD Constantine is a new character.

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (57764 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah what they said.
BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.