Hellblazer Is Ending, What The Writers Think

• 58 results
#51 Posted by Billy Batson (57740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Billy Batson: yea in his JLD John is quoted to be someone "who would sacrifice everything for his friends" yea, that's the total opposite of what he is

Was that from the latest issue? Wasn't he in a place where he couldn't lie?
BB

#52 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32630 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: it was from #0 I think

#53 Posted by Billy Batson (57740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Billy Batson: it was from #0 I think

Uh huh. Well it's not that far of it, I suppose. He'd try his best to save his friends but that's about it.
BB

#54 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32630 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody recognise the faces and names?

#56 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32630 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: thanks, I knew that was Karen on the right and Peter on the left but I wasn't sure about the rest.

#57 Posted by judasnixon (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

Man.... This thread is really bumming me out..... I really wish I had something profound to say.... I guess I should be grateful that I got three hundred issues of an amazing comic.... listen to me I'm talking like someone I known for years has just died.....

#58 Posted by CrazyScarecrow (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@silkcuts: I started reading about John Constantine through the New 52 and your comment made me tear up a bit. It makes me feel like I lost Constantine and I never even read a page of Hellblazer or even heard about the comic until the past year. Also very professional. You mentioned you held back a bit due to you becoming a writer. I think that might be something I need to do more of on the site since I want to become an artist for DC.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.