Follow

John Connor

Character » John Connor appears in 75 issues.

John Connor leader of the Tech-com rebellion against Skynet. Skynet is the mainframe computer of the planet which has calculated John Connor the leader of the enemy as being the biggest threat. He must continuously survive assassination attempts by Skynet in the past in order to save the future.

Terminator Salvation: End Of Humanity

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

I've lost track of how many TV spots there's been for Terminator Salvation.  A lot seems to be riding on this movie.  After T3, it looked like the franchise had reached its end.  McG has done all he can to bring it back with a vengeance.  It's already been reported that a T5 is coming.  There is a battle over who will get to distribute the next movie.  Christian Bale will show us if he can easily step into the shoes of yet another famous character.

Here's the spot for "End Of Humanity."

I think it's about time that we're finally getting to see the dark future that's been alluded to too many times.   Is the future fated to happen?  Is there any hope that John Connor can change the future that seems inevitable?
    Avatar image for anderson__agent_of_smith
    Anderson: Agent of SMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Who could that Terminator-looking lady be? (is it a woman?) It looks like it's directly speaking to someone, like on a screen. I hate to keep referencing the matrix, it;s not my complete schtick (I throw pies too!), but maybe it's kind of like that female hindu goddess- looking woman from the Zion archives?

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Media_Master

Movie comes out soon!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.