John Carter Trailer 3

#1 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet!

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34380 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is good

#3 Posted by sonicnevets (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how it looks so far but I have a problem with the green martians. They are just to skinny to me, 'cause in the dynamite warlord of mars they are huge and ripped and look freakin' awesome, especially tars

#4 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it looks good!

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#6 Posted by frozenedge (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks pretty good. Might have to go see it

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be even more sweet if Gulliver Jones made an appearance in this. Still, I know for certain I'm going to see this :)

#8 Posted by Inverno (13330 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't suck! Please don't suck! PLEEEEEEAAAASEEEEE!!!!

I expected one hundred years to see this movie happen. Not that abomination the Asylum made in 2009 to run against Avatar...

#9 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3561 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't want to play on the Comic Vine mobile version. At least it wont on my Kindle. I've never had problems with other videos.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (25544 posts) - - Show Bio

still don't care about this movie

#11 Posted by dr.x (553 posts) - - Show Bio

it's Diseny/Marvel of coures it's going to suck

#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenedge: if he is only human how can he jump that high is it because of the gravity|||||||??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.