Does Anyone Know Where i Can Send a Letter to Joe Quesada?

Posted by moviegeek17 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a fan rant or anything this is actually for school purposes. See I'm writing a paper on some of the downsides in the comic book industry as of late and part of that project involves me sending a letter to someone related to the issue. I chose Joe Quesada of course for his one more day story he did but i assure you it is not a fan rant. I just want to send him this letter as a look back at the whole thing now that we've seen where spidey's life is now. Now i obviously don't need to send this letter to him but i really want to. I want to actually send it to him and see if he responds back, which i doubt he would since this wouldn't be the first time he got a letter over this but i at least want to try.

So if anyone can help me with that i would really appreciate that since i can't seem to find his email or mailing address online. Thanks again guys and i will have the next entry in my comic blog series up soon!

#1 Posted by spaceboy (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe you can ask him via twitter. 
http://twitter.com/#!/joequesada

#2 Posted by moviegeek17 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

@spaceboy:

thanks man i really appreciate that. i don't have a twitter account though so would i need to set one up to do that?

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24728 posts) - - Show Bio

You have to draw a pentagram in blood and sacrifice a live goat and hand the letter off to Satan I'm sure he'll see that Joe gets it

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

You have to draw a pentagram in blood and sacrifice a live goat and hand the letter off to Satan I'm sure he'll see that Joe gets it

of course Joe would get it that way your putting the letter in his hand

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

No, that's Bendis. For Quesada all you have to do is sacrifice a hot, female virgin. Then you hand the letter to Satan.

#6 Posted by Hunter114 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.