Another Reason To Twitter, Bendis Can Still Get "Chubbies"

Posted by G-Man (31772 posts) - - Show Bio
Yet another reason to Twitter.  Yesterday I posted the Twitterings between Joe Quesada and Brian Bendis about the Thor Movie. Today Quesada is giving little updates from their writers' summit.  Warren Ellis jumped into the game:

warrenellis I'll never know how @JoeQuesada can twitter so much from Marvel writers' summits when he has that many cocks in his hands.

warrenellis The personal touch is, of course, where Marvel trumps DC: Dan Didio would undoubtedly have assistants handle things for him.

JoeQuesada The worst thing @warrenellis is when Bendis gets a chubby. It just makes things uncomfortable.

warrenellis @joequesada Well, I guess it's nice that Bendis can still get chubbies. Funnily enough, "erection" is one of the few words he can spell.

JoeQuesada And let me add @warrenellis I would do the same for you but barbed penises give me callouses.

Great stuff.  And it's free.  Don't forget about the COMIC VINE Twitter and MY Twitter.
Staff
#1 Posted by inferiorego (22598 posts) - - Show Bio

You're slowly turning me to the darkside of twitter G-Man.... I'm about to have stern words with you

Staff
#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I clicked on this thread assuming that "chubby" was some kind of clever wordplay for some upcoming comic book thing. Turns out it was just some upcoming Bendis thing. Liz-all.

#3 Posted by G-Man (31772 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, where else are you going to be able to read about Bendis getting chubbies?  You gotta love that Warren Ellis.

Staff
#4 Posted by inferiorego (22598 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Come on, where else are you going to be able to read about Bendis getting chubbies?  You gotta love that Warren Ellis."
On ComicVine!
Staff
#5 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"G-Man said:
"Come on, where else are you going to be able to read about Bendis getting chubbies?  You gotta love that Warren Ellis."
On ComicVine!"
I think you just wrote a TV spot.
#6 Posted by inferiorego (22598 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"inferiorego said:
"G-Man said:
On ComicVine!"
I think you just wrote a TV spot."
You'll see the video next week.... I have a pretty free weekend and a whole bunch of unused DV tapes
Staff
#7 Posted by TwilightThunder (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Warren Ellis is such a nice guy.

#8 Posted by starman1994 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Warren Ellis the internet would be a lesser place with out you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.