Additional Silver Age info.

#1 Edited by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that in at least half of his silver age series...or was it Bronze Age...., Jimmy Oleson is trying to kill Superman or vice versa, & when they're not at eachother's throuats, they just don't seem to get along.

There also isn't much information about Lois Lane's embarassing silver/bronze age series in her character info, where 90% of the time she's either trying to marry superman, marry someone else, getting super powers, or some combination thereof.

It was probably bronze....

#2 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

The character overviews rely entirely on the frame of reference of the people we have submitting. The top point getter on the Jimmy page was born in the 90s so I guess its no surprise that its missing info a generation ago. If you know better by all means, submit away.

#3 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
Shatterstar said:
"The character overviews rely entirely on the frame of reference of the people we have submitting. The top point getter on the Jimmy page was born in the 90s so I guess its no surprise that its missing info a generation ago. If you know better by all means, submit away."
o_O how'd you know i was born in the 90's?
#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

The vine knows all. You need to do study harder in math too. 

#5 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
Shatterstar said:
"The vine knows all. You need to do study harder in math too. 

"

o_O *starts to feel like he's being stalked*

how did you know I suck at math??

btw, the reason I don't do more for this page is cause I don't care for Jimmy Olsen, DC isn't my publisher
#6 Posted by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll try to dig up info on Silver Age Jimmy n Lois from the guys at SuperDickery.

Duz Kamic Vain now mai speling suks?

#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
likalaruku said:
"I'll try to dig up info on Silver Age Jimmy n Lois from the guys at SuperDickery.

Duz Kamic Vain now mai speling suks?"

well, you can use Word Spell Check or if you have Firefox it'll tell you if the word is spelled wrong

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.