Jim Steranko History Of Comics part: 2 (4.5 out of 5.) 1972 by

#1 Posted by dr.x (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim Steranko History Of Comics part: 2  (4.5 out  of 5.) 1972  by Jim Steranko Pub.(?) : Well TBs I'm  sorry that I'm doing , a review here , but there was no forma this  issue ( I 'm sure that this will be looked into hopfully ) , but I want to let fokes  know  of these books put out by one of the Master of comic books  (who is still live ) Jim Steranko . I think we all can Agree that he has moved comics to a higher leave  then before . Any how moving  along I have read this book  and it's  one of the most importaint  books for any comic book fan   i.e Fanboy/ Comic book geek of which I'm one of  , to the person has just started to collect them . because it is not by DC or Marvel or any other  comic book co. it can cover  all  that is comic book .  So check  it  out  and let me know what you think? 

Dr.X

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.