Follow

Jim Shooter

Person » Jim Shooter is credited in 3883 issues.

James Shooter is a comic book writer, occasional fill-in artist, editor, and publisher. He worked at Marvel Comics for almost 25 years, before (co-)founding Valiant Comics, Defiant Comics, and Broadway Comics. He has also appeared as a character in a number of stories.

Does anybody else miss the Jim Shooter days?

ahumancartoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ahumancartoon

From 1978 to 87 Jim Shooter was Editor-in-Chief at Marvel and the company flourished during that era.  Even though he ran the company like a dictator, all monthly titles where released on time. This is nothing like it is today where half the books nowadays are constantly late (does anybody remember Civil War scheduling?) It's just my opinion, but I think it's high time to see an editor like this again (if not see Shooter in that role again) there's a reason their called monthly titles.

Please let me hear your thoughts on this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.