Follow

Jim Lee

Person » Jim Lee is credited in 1388 issues.

Jim Lee is a Korean-American artist and writer, who shot to fame with Marvel titles such as X-Men in the 90's. He created Wildstorm under Image Comics, which he later sold to DC Comics where he acted as Editorial Director. In 2010, he became Co-Publisher of DC Comics.

Witchblade Inspires Jim Lee's Gaga Costume Much?

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_
    Jim Lee loves to do re-designs of popular costumes we all know and love, often drawing inspiration from character designs we may already be familiar with. Take his Wonder Woman costume re-design, for example. Was it a coincidence that she looks a little bit like Rogue from his early days at Marvel?

Well, he's done it again. Lee recently sketched a costume design for Lady Gaga- or is that Sara Pezzini with a dye job? That sure is what it looks like, to me. I wonder; if Gaga decides to go with this outfit, will Top Cow get some cash? :)

Source
    Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Aiden Cross
    Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Probably won't be edgy enough.
    Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
    GundamHeavyarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GundamHeavyarms

Perhaps, but then again Lee loves jackets, especially half-jackets.  I agree with Doctor!!!!!, that outfit is too tame for Gaga, in order for it to be really shocking she'll have to show more skin and debut the outfit on stage while coming out of a dead cow singing her heart out while covered in entrails and blood.

SuperboyRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperboyRob
    @GundamHeavyarms: 
    lol
    FalcomAdol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FalcomAdol
    @Aiden Cross said:
    Looks more like Darkchylde to me.
    Or any of the half-dozen other blade handed metallic characters who escaped from the 1990s.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.