Who is stronger: Jim Hammond or Johnny Storm?

#1 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically, who is more powerful (mainly fire abilities), stronger, faster, and who would win in a fight...

#2 Posted by Cap10nate (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: I think that Johnny Storm is more powerful. Probably mostly because he has been written more and they kept adapting his power. I haven't read much of the FF but I thought he got significant power boosts recently. Hammond is more durable since he is an android/ Synthetic Man.

#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Basically, who is more powerful (mainly fire abilities), stronger, faster, and who would win in a fight...

Thats is a good question. If I had to gess I would say Johnny would win any because he is more popluler. But Me persinaly I would lean more tords Jim. Hope this helps.

#4 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Jim is stronger, faster, and can go one on one with the Sub-Mariner. Johnny... can NOT.

#5 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

johnny is the best, jim is good but he cant compare to johnny

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

Hammond ftw. What is Johnny gonna put against him? Even with his power

@BiteMe-Fanboy: I think that Johnny Storm is more powerful.

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Hammond is more durable since he is an android/ Synthetic Man.

#7 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically Jim is stronger & more durable, but powers wise Johnny is more powerful. Johnny can burn hotter...& Toro is weaker in both respects to both torches, he just has a similar power set. Frankie was probably originally equal to Toro before her Herald upgrade by Galactus, then she outclassed Johnny & made him seem weak by comparison. If you want to know who the "strongest" " Human Torch" is, it's actually probably Fire Lord! lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.