He's BACK!!!!!

#1 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel just announced that in september he'll have his own series set in the modern day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is the coolest news I've heard since Captain America reborn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

This is excellent.  Hopefully it will be more than just another half-baked Dark Reign tie-in.

#3 Posted by kneel before doom (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America reborn is not cool

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, Jim Hammond is the man

#5 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got done reading The Torch, excellent book. I thoroughly enjoyed the art, the story is setting itself up nicely. Its definately a keeper, I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I'll just recommend you go pick it up, its worth it. Much like the Avengers vs the Invaders its being done by Dynamite and Marvel. I looking forward to the rest of the series.

#6 Posted by Praying Mantis (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Great stuff so far!

#7 Posted by Ownerz (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to write a movie for this guy, the original Torch with Namor back in the day, then Peral is hit and its WW2 
 then Cap America enters the action

Too bad I'm a crap writer

#8 Posted by Stormultt (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sorry buy my heart jumped when i got to the capain part because i thought it was gonna be captain mar-vell :(
#9 Posted by OhTru (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

The latest cover looks great!

Anyone reading this arc?

#10 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Not just him
But Toro as well
Now there are 3 Torches
Somebody has to die

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.