Who should be cast as Jesse Quick?

#1 Edited by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

This thought always crosses my mind when I think of Jesse Quick. Who should play Jesse Quick in a Flash or even a Teen Titans movie? 

Personally I think Amber Heard would be great. After seeing most of her films I think she would be great. So what do you think?  
Tell me your ideas and opinions, it would be much appreciated.  
Oh and if she's going to be in a film I hope they don't use the new costume she has. You know the one with the red boots and red t-shirt.

#2 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@KZR said:

Agree! She's great
#3 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: Oh thanks for agreeing. I thought I was one of the few people that liked her.
#4 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@KZR:  She's perfect!
#5 Edited by digimod (239 posts) - - Show Bio
@KZR said:

" This thought always crosses my mind when I think of Jesse Quick. Who should play Jesse Quick in a Flash or even a Teen Titans movie? "

Teen Titans?  Isn't she a little old for the Teen Titans?
#6 Edited by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@digimod:  Well she's around 22!
#7 Posted by digimod (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@JCJQLB:  She's also married and been running with the Justice Society for while now and even more recently the Justice League.

#8 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio
@digimod:  Teen Titans. Flash film. I don't really mind, I just want to see her on television. She is so underrated.
#9 Posted by digimod (239 posts) - - Show Bio

@KZR: I agree

#10 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your  suggestion.

#11 Posted by NileThunderer (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she fits well too

#12 Posted by SC (13307 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its a fitting choice, well cast, except... not so sure that actress would go for the character, which is a shame, Jesse is very underrated! I;d want her in Teen Titans as well ideally. 

#13 Posted by Darkmount1 (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@KZR: I had her in mind for when I did a list of fan-fic team-ups for Batman: The Brave and the Bold. In one she's in the teaser where she and Bats have to take down Savitar. I fan-casted Allison Mack as her. For a show like Justice League Unlimited, I went with Kristen Bell (back when she was still on TV on Veronica Mars).

#14 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were to approach Jesse Quick in a live action sense, I'd use her as a cameo as a CEO of Quickstart Enterprises. I think it'll be too confusing for average moviegoers if there is multiple Flashes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.