Follow

Jericho

Character » Jericho appears in 449 issues.

The son of Deathstroke and Adeline Kane, Joseph Wilson is able to control people's bodies through eye contact. He was a longtime member of the Teen Titans, although he occasionally found himself fighting against them.

How did his eyes come back?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Last I saw (Deathtrap) Vigilante took out his eyes. Then, when I'm reading the Blackest Night tie-in for Teen Titans, we see his eyes back. What happened? Did I miss something?

Also, why isn't he mute anymore? I thought that was weird when I was reading Deathtrap.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparently he healed himself over time...
     Apparently he healed himself over time...

No Caption Provided
    Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Crom-Cruach

The Specter?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @Gambler: 

Well.... that's.... really stupid. I have that issue, but I figured something should have happened before it.

Why isn't he mute anymore?
    Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

He was mute because his vocal chords had been damaged as a child.  When the souls of Azarath housed themselves inside his body, it granted him a healing factor and his throat healed and he could talk again.

After his death, he was given a new body in the same fashion that Raven got her new body.  So even if his throat hadn't heald, he would still have had a brand new one along with his new body.  Why he never spoke after being brought back was never explained, but when they chose to make him a villian they decided to take advantage of the fact that there was no physical reason why he shouldn't talk.

Also I agree that it is really stupid that his eyes would just grow back on their own.  Not only does it not make sense, but it was a cheap fix and made the end of Death Trap completely pointless.

Maybe we'll get a better explanation, but I imagine we probably won't hear much about Joey for a while.

llebpmacmit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By llebpmacmit

I just read the character history and he was brought back by the regeneration matrix made by Deathstroke and Dr sivana. Which also brought back his ability to talk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.