Follow

Jeph Loeb

Person » Jeph Loeb is credited in 882 issues.

Jeph Loeb has been writing comics professionally since 1991, he writes for both television and film. His credits include Batman, Superman/Batman, Super-Girl, Daredevil, Smallville, Hulk, Ultimatum, and Captain America: White. He is currently Head of Television for Marvel.

What Marvel TV Show Would you Like to See?

• 150 results
    moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#101  Edited By moviegeek17

I want Spectacular Spiderman back!!!!!!!! How about that???

scorpius72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By scorpius72

@theMockingNoob:
    I was going to say that too. Power man and Iron fist.

you got martial arts, hot girls, detective stories, an angry jive talking black man who loses his shirt in every fight (lol). you can bring in both male/female demographics. all their adventures are very local, (no alien worlds, or dimensions for producers to pay for) so its cheap to produce.  everything to make the network tv exec wet themselves!

scorpius72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By scorpius72

As a cartoon id like to see marvel Team up or Two in one, like DCs brave and the bold. that is a great idea that took too long to make real. Marvel is missing the boat on that one.

who wouldnt want to see some random heroes on TV like Quesar,3Dman, Sabra, Tigra,capt marvel, kazar,spiderwoman?

SpiderMew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By SpiderMew

Great lakes avengers.
    Avatar image for mercwithamouth2385
    MercWithaMouth2385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Spiderman: The Clone Saga (animated series)
      This would wreck house in the animated series department!
      Especially the newer direction from Howard Mackie & Tom DeFalco.
      That run was awesome and would transfer over to the small
      screen perfectly. I wanna see animated version of Kaine, Jackal,  and Scarlet Spider now!!

• Kaine
      Kaine

Jackal
    Jackal
    Scarlet Spider
    Scarlet Spider

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By Shadowdoggy

X-Factor would make a great series, IMO 

rasx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#107  Edited By rasx

A TV show based on District X: it can be like NYPD Blue meets the X-Files. 

Cire Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Cire Magnus

i think a true blue deadpool cartton on adult swim with referances and paradies of other shows would just rock.  

i would like them to do a live action spiderman in the same heart as smallvillea boy with powers who after his uncle is killed try's to find his way to being a hero. he doesnt have the costume right away and he teams up with a bunch of other heroes
    Pizawle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109  Edited By Pizawle

I'm sorry but Daredevil: Hunter sounds like one of the most generic pieces of crap I've ever heard of. 

More than anything I would want the superb Spectacular Spider-Man to be renewed but that is not happening. 

I'd like to see a new Iron Man animated series. Also, a Guardians of the Galaxy animated could be really cool.

As for live-action shows, I think The Punisher on Showtime would be great if done well. It should follow Aaron's MAX series.  Also, an X-Men television show would be awesome. They are more suited to TV than film.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
    No Caption Provided
    Marvel Comics: What If
    It would feature 1 or 2 part episodes narrated by the Watcher about What If stories starring characters other than the Hulk, Wolverine, or Spider-Man.  Sure they would be in some, but so would oscure character too.
    the Watcher would introduce the story and explain what the story should have been and why this is different.
    I know its unlikely because non comic readers wouldn't get it.
    frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By frischdvh

The Sentry

[This first part lays like a news reel of the George Reeves' Superman show]
    To most, Robert Reynolds is a mild mannered shop clerk of the local antique shop called The Golden Memory. He is happily married to his wife of one year, Lindy. What the public doesn't know, what no one knows, is that behind the facade lies the power of 1 million exploding suns! In reality, Robert Reynolds is the Sentry, the golden avenger! Known the world over as the protector of freedom, the Sentry is cherished and beloved by all.

[Static]

[Focus in on a news anchor]
    "Breaking news today, the Golden Avenger, the Sentry has been arrested. [Cut to footage of the Sentry in bloody costume, handcuffed, unmasked and being led away, Lindy also covered in blood screaming at him] The Sentry also known as Robert Reynolds has been arrested in connection with the brutal slaying of Congressman David Allodyne.

Synopsis: The Sentry walked in on his wife and her boss (she was the congressman's lawyer) in the midst of an affair. In anger he kills him. He is arrested and outed as the Sentry. After a very public trial, he is found mentally incompetent to stand trial. He is remanded to the care of a mental facility under the watchful eye of Dr. Stanley Carter. After two years he is released and goes back to work for his friend and mentor Martin Lieber, the owner of The Golden Memory.  

Robert isn't met with much fanfare as in today's society, he is yesterdays news. People have forgotten about the Sentry. Other heroes have come and taken his place as the protector of the world, and that suits Robert just fine. He has dedicated his life to being as normal as possible.  And he still sees Dr. Carter for therapy sessions every week.

One day Robert is horrified at the sight of an  old nemesis, Man Mountain Marko (looking for a big guy like the Rhino, and no one was using him) robbing a bank. He has already beat an intervening hero down and is poised to kill him. Robert reacts instinctively and stops Marko. People applaud his return, but Robert is horrified and runs away.

Then the impossible happens. People start to die. A rash of killings start to horrify the people of New York as multiple victims are found. Each victim has the Sentry's emblem carved into their back. The only other clue is that evidence of crimes or sins they were committing were found with the bodies. Some call it "Proactive Justice".

Wracked with guilt and depression, assaulted by the media, and taunted by a serial killer using his name. Can Robert Reynolds find the strength to once again become the world's protector, the Sentry?

I see it as The Profiler meets Monk meets Unbreakable. Especially when you find out who the killer is.

bl00dm0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By bl00dm0nk3y

i vote for a weapon x show.  

You center it around agent zero after the weapon x ordeal happened. 

he wakes up not remembering anything and begins to be a gun for hire taking jobs from an unknown source.  through out the season he finds out more about what happened and begins to take on jobs from other clients.  at the end of the series he takes on a job from logan and the two discover a little bit about the weapon x program. 

throughout the show you see at least glimpses of the weapon x team such as deadpool, silver sable, copycat, and others although the show would not revolve around mutant powers all too much 

could be interesting...

Avatar image for deadlywolverine
    DeadlyWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By DeadlyWolverine

C'mon  Jeph Loeb, bring back Wolverine and the X-Men, or least a more mature X-Men show with Cathal J. Dodd voicing Wolverine!. 
    Also Make a Spider-Man show like the one in the 90's, though make it more mature! And have Christopher Neil Barnes voice Peter Parker/Spider-Man again! He was the best!  

The Avengers could be a great Idea just make it more mature!  

Notice how the word mature appears several times, it's hard to take shows seriously when they are so lame.

It seems like everything Marvel makes these days in terms of television animations is aimed at your typical tween! Yuck! 

JohnJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By JohnJackson

I'd love to see an animated Longshot series and base it off of the Art Adams mini series where it features the Mojoverse that parodies TV.  All the stories could feature a different parody with each new episode. 

I like the character of Gravity animated series, why you say?  Everyone wants to see a Spider-Man show but I think Spider-Man has been overdone and for that reason alone is why I'm suggesting Gravity and not Spider-Man.  Gravity is a clean palate, where the story teller can concentrate on the interesting story of everyday teenager, gets new powers, juggles personal life responsibility, and fighting super villians.  The story of Spider-Man with another hero in his place. 

Same reason why I am suggesting a Fool KIller live action TV show rather than a Punisher Live Action.  It would be fun to watch a crazy man with a purification gun deem others "fools" as opposed to, "Well, there's another drug dealer let me kill him too!" 

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

bring back wolverine & the x-men. that's a good show.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
    Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe

Marvel Comics Presents.  

Run time: One hour 
    Artist and writers: Varied 
    Number of episodes: Infinity and beyond 

A  variety of characters and teams could be showcased on this program and it  would provide as a launching pad for spin-off shows 

Also, a What If show would be great.

Planewalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By Planewalker

i really enjoy the Spider Woman motion comics so my idea would be use that as a live action show....

without the costume she hardly uses it anyway! that was the first time I thought Jess to be cool...all that spy stuff combined with superpowers! Or animated show based on Nova

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118  Edited By Captain13
    @PhantomKnight:  Your Ghost Rider idea is pretty good!
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By NightFang3

Almost anything could work for me.

tinman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By tinman99
    @Cire Magnus:
    how bout, a deadpool with hidden mature references and more obvious parodies, huh?
    Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Total pipe dream, but here me out...

While Earth's greatest heroes battle to protect peace from it's greatest villians, a whole universe of danger looms in wait, threatening to eclipse the Earth and all who call it home.  The skrull, Phalnx, Galactus: Who can protect us from the intergalactic foes we don't even know we have?..

S.W.O.R.D.

The Sentient World Observation and Response Department.  They are Earths first and last defense against otherworldly threats.  Follow the heroic exploits of their hard-assed no-nonsense Director, Abigal Brand (half alian herself) and her Special opps team consisting of Earth hero and scietific genius, Beast, alien empath and endless synic, Sydren, and captured, but cooperative android The Unit.  Together they will fight off invasions, intercept abductions and prevent the Earth's annihilation. They're S.W.O.R.D. it's in their job description.

...end pitch...

I know it isn't nearly popular enough to get it's own series (esspecially since Marvel considered it's on shot at an on going as a flop) but it would be a great show.  Sci-fi space stuff allows for lots of plots that don't come up as easily in Earth bound shows.  Not to mention that there is so much to the Marvel Universe thats isn't on Earth and never gets much focus in their shows because they would have to do too much to connect them to the Earth characters.  Plus with beast in the show, you could easily involve the X-men, or the Avengers, or even the Defenders.  And S.H.E.I.L.D. could always drop by as they are sister organizations.

Other worlds. Worm holes. Paralelle diamesions. Not to mention the off-beat romance between Beast and Brand and their seemingly polar opposite attitudes.

I know I'd watch...

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By King Quisling

- Machine Man animated series on Comedy Central
    - Live action Lone Ranger mini on AMC
    - Live action Spider-Man series
    - Live action Punisher series on HBO
    - Live action Cable mini set in the future. (Very Terminator: Salvationish)
    - Animated JSA series for Cartoon Network
    - Live Action Enemy Ace mini on HBO

skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By skaarason

slightly off topic , but i could really go for a invincible cartoon !

jayshaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By jayshaw

maddrox

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Suggs44

A TV series based on Gladiator Kallark would be awesome I think. Introduce the rest of the world to a different kind of "Superman", I bet it would catch on. He's ruthless, powerful, intelligent and is a straight badass.

Midnight Monk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Midnight Monk

Guardians of the Galaxy & Runaways would be good, I also like to see a Heroes for Hire show starring Luke Cage(mainstream not PowerMan) & Iron Fist, that would be awesome

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#127  Edited By Sheep-Kill

I personally would love HBO or IFC to do a live action old school new mutants.  Every issue done in live action.  For some reason it was one of my favorite X series.

matthewmccoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By matthewmccoy

DISTRICT X 

District X was established a the 'Mutant Ghetto' in New X-Men#127. It was also a 14 issue series between May 2004 and June 2005.The geographical location of the area is between Houston and 14th streets in the East Village. There is also a subterranean community of outcast mutants called 'Morlocks' subsisting in the sewers.

The series would center on a Deli/Coffee shop owned by a young, good looking and very human guy whose clientèle  are primarily mutants. 

The series would focus on character and conflict (of the interpersonal kind though lets face it some one will be throwing a car and shooting plasma bolts from their eyes soon enough!). 

Themes explored would be mutation as more of a disability rather 'superpower', racism, mixed race relationships (your girlfriend is a wonderful sensitive person with a prehensile tail and can bench press ten tons.Discuss) and in wider themes the impact that mutant powers would have on law enforcement,art and economics. 

New York has always been a fabulous filming location and has always been a center of the Marvel Universe in terms of major super groups such as the Fantastic Four and the Avengers. These 'major player' marvels would be referred to incidentally, mentioned in a background news report, the Fantastic flare seen in the sky briefly but only rarely incorporated into the main action. This would incorporate District X into the Marvel Universe without the pressure of having to produce a major Marvel Character regularly.  

I envisage that when a main Marvel character is introduced it isn't always a complete reveal. As an example the Deli is baking pizza, it's boxed and handed over the counter. A blue gloved hand comes into shot.  

Thats $15 dollars  
    I've only got a twenty, Keep the change. 
    Thanks Cap. 

You never see the First Avenger but you know he pays cash (he cant run around with change jingling in that utility belt)and eats like a regular person.  

I've actually written a (extremely) rough first draft of the first episode. Anyone interested drop me a line. 

Mat McCoy

Whitley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Whitley

A lot of good ideas, and some of them could really work well. However, I think I have the best idea of the lot. 

Thor (animated series)

Asgard. The home of the Norse Gods at the end of the Rainbow Bridge that connects Asgard to the mortal plane.  People of incredible beauty and strength, but warriors born. Warriors knowing what their final fate will be or do they?  

Take an episode and introduce the characters and Asgard. Sif and Thor are walking around Asgard we meet the various characters learning in the process that Sif/Thor are to be married soon. In the subplot we see Loki watching them and brooding. And he begins a spell that leads to Ragnarok. 

Ragnarok would last 3-4 episodes and in the end Asgard is destroyed and Thor is thrown back into Midgard (Earth) the only god/goddess to survive and that is only by his mother's hand (Gaia).  Thor's mother tells him that some of the Norse Gods/Goddesses did survive but their souls are within the mortal plane, and that it is his job to find them and lead them back to a New Asgard. Unlike other times, Thor does not have a human form.

Surviving Gods/Goddesses 

Sif:
    Sif is almost Thor's equal in combat. They have known each other since they were but kids. Loki once cut off her golden hair and hired elves to weave dark hair on her head and Thor only thought she looked more beautiful. Thor sees her often in his dreams. 

Loki: The trickster god of the Norse. He is Thor's 1/2 brother and very gifted in the arcane arts. He hated that he was responible for starting the Avengers, but he is very guilty over accidently starting Ragnarok. Still he does have no desire to see Thor succeed or a new Asgard to be established. 

Freya: Odin's wife. Gifted with the knowledge of nature, Freya was able to send a few of the Norse God/Goddesses Souls into midgard. Though it is unknown how many she did send down there.  

Enchantress: A very good sorceress that really wants Thor all to herself. She is the very aspect of cliched goddess. Beautiful beyond imagination, and unwilling to dirty her hands with hand to hand combat. Very sensual. 

Recurring characters 

Valkyrie:
    Valkyrie is Brunnhilde who is charged with taking the slain warriors to Valhalla. Because Thor is still Thor, she is unable to pass over to the next side so she is still head of the Valkyries. Possible romantic tension between her and Thor.

Danielle Moonstar: Danielle is a valkyrie in her own right. A mutant she can make the greatest wish or one's greatest fear come to life. She is able to do recon and interact with the humans better than Thor or Brunnhilde can. 

Doctor Strange: Earth's foremost mage. Through the mystic barriers he can determine when some of the souls are located.  One of the first people Thor turns to for help locating his lost kin. 

Captain America:  When Captain America hears what has happened to Thor and Asgard he volunteers to help Thor is his quest. Captain America is the arguably the greatest hand to hand fighter in the Marvel Universe, and is a natural born leader. 

Other characters appear depending on the location of where the souls are. And if they are needed in a particular storyline. Also, there are going to be times when other emergencies take priority over Thor's mission and he must help out his comrades.
    darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By darkcloakx

x-force animated mature  i 
    heroes for hire- live action it be similar to the show Leverage with Cage & danny  already established characters working as parnters for the agency of heroes for hire  but always looking for better cilents for good money cause they end up taking the job for no pay anyway. luke cage hear about a report from a cilent about a little girl who end up missing  cage gets flashbacks to when he was younger  a little girl come to him and hugs him for saving her and her mom from some rapists when he first started being a hero for hire and decides to take the case about the little girl and goes to the neighborhood  when he gets there at the house where she was missing he hears a  knock at the door from a woman named jessica campbell who is a private investigator to be continued ...  

that's my pitch for the show so far.

SnottyCane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By SnottyCane

i want to see cable in a ghost of the shell type anime ... and what if ?? .. even the civil war but make it a series
    uroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By uroboros
    @Beast_in_the_Shadows: I think everyone is with you on the outer space theme..however I don't think S.W.O.R.D. is the best way to go..the characters just don't seem to sit right..at least not for me..Guardians of the Galaxy is the way to go..the dialogue amongst the characters reminds me a lot of good Whedon and it's a likeable group. With Gaurdians you can throw in so many different characters that they've interacted with in the comics, Inhumans, Kree, Shiar, Starjammers [whcih include links tot he x-men], Fantastic Four, Blastaar, Thanos, Nova, Galactus..the list goes on..and right now more than ever I want GoG comic so that I can see the Cancerverse heroes in action eventually..would be freaking epic..them and the Phalnax invasion of the Kree, Annihilation Wave, War of Kings..EPIC EPIC EPIC!
    jonasLighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By jonasLighter
    @TheMess1428:
    AMEN!
    scourgexlvii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By scourgexlvii

I for one definitely want to see a Deadpool show. Something like he is hired by a faceless benefactor to fight everything from rampaging supervillians to antiheroic guys like wolverine and the Hulk. He wouldn't be fighting any true heroes like Captain America or Spiderman, At least, not having them be who he's hired to fight, but perhaps they'd come in like those traditional hero on hero fights (I know he's not a hero, and he wouldn't be presented as one, but you know what I mean) He'd have Ferris Bueller like things where he pauses the action and talks to the camera, before continuing his fighting. I'm also thinking about having a running gag, where he hits one of his bounties hard on the head with a metal bar or something (I'm thinking Venom), and they become mentally damaged, and he dresses in a tu-tu, and tries to have a tea-party with his respective hero in one episode. Other times, he'd show up just as a random interjection. It would mostly be a lighthearted series, which doesn't make deadpool a hero, but more of a mercenary supervillian hunter. His series would feature villians from across the MU, and his normal supporting cast would be there. I also have a thought on Squirrel girl would be in there. Not as a supporting cast, or even as an often recurring character, but I'm thinking that he'd go to fight a foe he was charged to defeat, and he'd already be beaten, and heavily bruised. This would happen a few times, with each foe being more powerful than the last, before he finds her. She would proceede to attack him, even with a part where he does his pause, talk to the camera thing, where she would break into his time-pause thing, and beat him up. The season one finale would reveal his benefactor. I'm not sure exactly who that would be, right now, but I'm thinking perhaps hit monkey, and an assistant, who does the speaking for him. 

It wouldn't really follow that much of the Marvel Universe canon, but it would reference it with somewhat tongue in cheek humor. 

In addition to this, I'd say, that the world is long due for a cartoon based on someone like Green arrow, Black Canary, The question, ect. Someone who's either non-powered, or has only a minor power/device. Someone lesser known. Someone unlike Batman, who, despite being nonpowered, is not the type of "street-level" person I'm going for.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By ARMIV
    @scourgexlvii said:
    " I for one definitely want to see a Deadpool show. Something like he is hired by a faceless benefactor to fight everything from rampaging supervillians to antiheroic guys like wolverine and the Hulk. He wouldn't be fighting any true heroes like Captain America or Spiderman, At least, not having them be who he's hired to fight, but perhaps they'd come in like those traditional hero on hero fights (I know he's not a hero, and he wouldn't be presented as one, but you know what I mean) He'd have Ferris Bueller like things where he pauses the action and talks to the camera, before continuing his fighting. I'm also thinking about having a running gag, where he hits one of his bounties hard on the head with a metal bar or something (I'm thinking Venom), and they become mentally damaged, and he dresses in a tu-tu, and tries to have a tea-party with his respective hero in one episode. Other times, he'd show up just as a random interjection. It would mostly be a lighthearted series, which doesn't make deadpool a hero, but more of a mercenary supervillian hunter. His series would feature villians from across the MU, and his normal supporting cast would be there. I also have a thought on Squirrel girl would be in there. Not as a supporting cast, or even as an often recurring character, but I'm thinking that he'd go to fight a foe he was charged to defeat, and he'd already be beaten, and heavily bruised. This would happen a few times, with each foe being more powerful than the last, before he finds her. She would proceede to attack him, even with a part where he does his pause, talk to the camera thing, where she would break into his time-pause thing, and beat him up. The season one finale would reveal his benefactor. I'm not sure exactly who that would be, right now, but I'm thinking perhaps hit monkey, and an assistant, who does the speaking for him.  It wouldn't really follow that much of the Marvel Universe canon, but it would reference it with somewhat tongue in cheek humor. "
    That's pretty great!

My idea for a show...hmmm...an animated Marvel Universe cartoon. Not Saturday morning cartoon style; more serious. The show would follow a different character each episode (or after a couple of episodes. Depends on the story) and their own exploits.
    excalibur5150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By excalibur5150

I want to see a hard luck teenager that is an older teen just starting out that ISN'T Spider-Man.  I love Spidey but he has an awful lot of history/baggage and I think I want to see a live action sitcom with writing that makes this character a lovable underdog and won't always come out on top. 

Someone like Nova would be incredible, but I'd settle for Speedball, UltraGirl, or Prime. 

I know he's not Marvel but I would kill for an Invincible show whether it be live action, cartoon or CGI.

Newport1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Newport1991

X-factor investigations, Deadpool circle chase, sins of father, all of joe kellys and gail simone run on the comic, or Just bring back spectacular spider-man

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#138  Edited By ReverseNegative

Daredevil needs his own. And Ghost Rider was supposed to get his own after his appearance in the Hulk animated. Deadpool needs one IMMEDIATELY and Iron Fist should get out there and be heard. Also, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE MOON KNIGHT TV SHOW!?!?!?!?!?

Big

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Big

A live action series of Captain America. Steve Rogers is the initial  alter-ego, then, mid-series, you kill him off, and then have Bucky take on the Captain America identity. Avenger cameos would abound. And I think that he should have a domino mask, instead of that damned scaly head piece with little wings! Give him the shield, and that make the suit more like an infantry soldier's, leather brown buits, shoulder holster for a gun, ('cuz, it can get real, y'all!), and a cool dark  blue suit with the star. Make it all about espionage, terrorism, and the conflict between American idealism and it's corrupt underbelly. Throw in a hot romantic interest, for good measure, and you got a kick-ass Marvel show!
    Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#140  Edited By Blackestnight1

Daredevil for sure. He has his own universe with so many character that hardly cross over into the comics which already have series.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#141  Edited By EganTheVile1

Hmmm.... 
    Live Action: 
    Punisher (would have to be on HBO or Showtime to work) 
    Ghost Rider(s?) 
    SHIELD 
    Daredevil 

Animated: (first off bring back Wolverine & X-Men, Iron Man AA, Spectacular Spider-Man) 
    Deadpool (on HBO with a TV-MA like Spawn please!) 
    New Avengers 
    Thunderbolts 
    MI 13 (throwing one your ways Brits!) 
    New Warriors

firewrkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By firewrkninja
    @Benzo: 
    X-Factor would be awesome
    D-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By D-Dude

Now a Marvel TV show I would like to see? Hmmm. Live Action or Animated? Live Action or Animated? Live Action or Animated? Well I'm just gonna put this in little summaries and list. 
    Live Action
    `Nick Fury or just a S.H.I.E.L.D. show

Animated
    `The Punisher (That should air on Adult Swim. I mean cause kids parents wouldn't let them watch a guy kill a whole bunch of people. lmfao)
    `Luke Cage and The  Iron Fist. (When you need help. And you have nobody else to call. Who do you call? Not the f*ckin Ghostbusters.)
    `

`Deadpoool-The merc with a Motuh. (Deadpool has gone through everything. And when I when i msay he went through everything, I mean he went through slicing people in half, slicing their brains out, and e. So it should be based in present time. Captain America is on a hunt to find the  Red Skull. The Red Skull has killed his old beloved gigirlfriend he had back then and Red Skull is planning to attack S.H.I.E.L.D. day by day with strongewr attacks and more  for reading my cussing people. thanks! vote D-Dude to be an employee! And I never shut up. Not when im awake!people. In this cartoon we could also see a little bit more villians and heros than just Red Skull and and Captain America. Like we could  could see Iron Man, Hulk, Mo.D.O.K., Winter Soldiieer, Wolverine, Dr. Doom, Thor and a lot more. It should be like Batman: The Brave and The Bold except that it doesnt have that 50's theme to it and stuff. But it still should be a little bit more like Batman; The Brave and the Bold. 

Thanks for reading you ven cutting their *knock knock* off. NNoown cartoon. He had a commercial for it back in the 90's but before it even aireed it was canceled. w Deadpool would make a fantastic show on Adult Swim! It should be a little
    a Captian Americas cartoon. He never really got own his own cartoon more of Aqua Teen and only the action parts from that G.I. Joe cartoon they gave a long time ago last year. ^__^)

`A cartoon network PG show show. Moon Knight!
    `Another Marvel show to go on Disney XD should be, another Hulk show. Except this time it has all the brand new Hulk charcters. Like Red She Hulk, Red Hulk, Skarr and She Hulk. Now that would kick total ass! Well the Deadpool showow would kick a lot more ass. :)
    `And last but not least.

pentagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By pentagram
    @darkking said:
    " she-hulk "
    defintely, she dosent really get her chance in the cartoon spotlight as much as other charaters.
    homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By homeslice

Captain America: Classic Steve Rogers in an animated series. He's never had an animated series or a great movie. It has lots of potential seeing as how I've never seen him starring in a cartoon by himself. It will have action etc. He's the only LEGENDARY comic character (imo) that hasn't had his own television show.

A Daredevil animated series would be dark and deep and cool too.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#146  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Xforce current  never gonna happen thou, or a live action moon night series

jeffro2283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By jeffro2283

I wish Wolverine and the X-men could come back... at least for a second season! Go through the AoA. Get Colossus, Havok and deadpool and maybe cable in there. I agree having Wolverine as the leader sucks! Cyclops is def the leader but now that he has Jean back he can resume his role as leader of the team and Logan can take a backseat. I'm so tired of these animated series getting cancelled so fast!

And a Excalibur show could be cool

AndrewCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By AndrewCarroll

garth ennis's version of the punisher..  get the guys behind spartacus to do it and get ray stevenson bk for the role dude nails that role
    MetatronDaDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#149  Edited By MetatronDaDon
    here's my best go taken for one of my favorite characters that
    I feel could have a couple good seasons of backstory and supporting cast.

I took some of this from an Immortal Iron Fist opening and tried to make it into a TV synopsis. But I couldnt help plotting out the seasons
    Also I put SPOILERS because the details take up a lot of space.
     ------------
    "Iron Fist"
    Orphaned after the murder of his parents, billionaire Daniel Rand was raised in the mystical city of K'un-L'un and grew to become its champion. After besting the dragon Shou-Lao the Undying in combat, Danny was granted the power of the Dragon's chi,
    it's life force enhancing his mastery of the martial arts and giving him superhuman levels of sstrength speed and fighting prowess. After avenging the death of his parents, Danny, now a captain of industry, became the IMMORTAL IRON FIST, fighting crime and injustice in all forms.
    -Danny discovers he isn't the only Immortal Weapon.
    The Iron Fist has six counterparts -- mystically powered warriorsm each appointed to defend one of seven otherworldly cities. Five of these weapons joined forces with Danny Rand
    initially to discover the secrets of the Eight City but now staying because of a growing bond between these elite warriors.
    - (Filled with rage as an angry child, ala Batman, this later helps him defeat a demon that kills Iron Fists)

1st season"Iron Fist"
     -1st season intro to backstory his parents sacrifice in the icy woods, his servitude under his adoptive uncle but more importantly his true adoption/upbringing under Lei-Kung, (this can establish Davos as a rival early on) and his quest to become Iron Fist 
    - intro characters, Luke Cage, Collen Wing, and Misty Knight, love interests, Davos, Lei-Kung, mystical elements ====================
    - 2nd season "Heroes for Hire"
    billionaire, playboy, Heroes for Hire 
    -after  Danny left K'un L'un after to avenge the murder of his parents, he became the costumed hero "Iron Fist" . friendship with Colleen Wing, became lovers with her friend Misty Knight, and formed a partnership with Luke Cage, aka Power Man, calling themselves Heroes For Hire.
     -Luke Cage origin should probably be a standalone episode
     They rented themselves out as detectives and bodyguards, although more often than not, they aided people without money being involved.(key plot device?)  
    -Eventually, Daniel took back control of his father's company again, becoming a millionaire in the process, although he let Joy Meachum, daughter of Harold Meachum, run it while he continued the life of a crime fighter.
     -At one point, the pair traveled to K'un-L'un together, where they battled Master Khan

Within the shared universe of that company's publications, Master Khan is a sinister sorcerer "god" of K'un-L'un who demands human blood sacrifices from his worshippers.

Note: Misty Knight should probably not lose her arm until Rand becomes rich, so he can replace it with a bionic one===================== 
    Some time later, Iron Fist attempted to aid a child named Bobby Wright, who had the ability to transform into the powerful superhero known as Captain Hero, during his bout with cancer. Bobby was in great pain, and Danny tried to heal him with his chi. This went on for many days, until eventually, Danny collapsed into a deep sleep. Bobby woke up in pain, and, being unable to wake Iron Fist, transformed into his Captain Hero form, and beat Danny to death, before disintegrating in agony. As this had followed a very public argument with Cage (over what?), he was suspected in the death, and becomes a fugitive, hunted  as the prime suspect in Rand's death  for some time. 
      Luke Cage goes on the run.===
    Season 3  Resurrection
    -Later, Daniel Rand reappeared, seemingly in control of Rand-Meachum company, attempting to buy the  Savage Land.
    -This brought him into conflict with  Namor, the Sub-Mariner, whose company, Oracle, Inc., had interest in the Savage Land and its resources as well.
    -Rand attacked Namor as Iron Fist, although it was revealed during the battle that Rand was actually a demon impersonating him in order to utilize Rand-Meachum Inc.'s funds. The demon also revealed that the Iron Fist who had been killed was also a doppleganger and that he himself had been Captain Hero. 
    -Rand had, in fact, been captured during their last battle, in K'un L'un.
    -Master Kahn is using Rand's chi energy to power an army of H'ylthri, demonic plant beings of super strength
    -Dr. Strange, Cage, Misty Knight, (Namorita?), Namor, and Colleen Wing track Iron Fist to K'un-L'un. and they battle Master Khan once more, who merged with the remnants of his H'ylthri army but is defeated.
    -They part with K'un L'un and Danny resumes business practices

season 4 "The Last Iron Fist Story"

Rand was asked by a Chinese company, Wai Go, to produce an electromagnetic train.
    Danny refused, and the head of the company, Xao, decided to buy Rand International so he could get his train. 
    After investigating Wai Go, Danny discovered they were affiliated with HYDRA. 
    He then came into contact with a previous wielder of the Iron Fist, Orson Randall, who had been on the run for many years after accidentally killing another Immortal Weapon and fleeing the City of K'un L'un with the Book of the Iron Fist. Orson had spent much of his life being hunted down by people such as the previous Bride of Nine Spiders and John Aman,  The Prince of Orphans, both Immortal Weapons from other mystical cities much like K'un L'un. More recently he has been hunted by the honorary avatar of Crane Mother, Davos, the Steel Phoenix.

Randall taught Danny more advanced uses of the Iron Fist, and passed along the Book of the Iron Fist, outlining the history of various previous Iron Fists and many secret techniques. 
    Meanwhile, Xao, the head of Wai Go, kidnaps Jeryn Hogarth's (friend of Danny and who runs Rand Int.) mother, forcing Jeryn to build his electromagnetic trains.
    -Xao is also revealed to be working with Davos to try and kill Orson. Soon after, Randall was killed in a battle with Steel Serpent, and Danny absorbed Orson's Chi by plunging his hands into his predecessor's heart. 
    -This greatly increased Danny's power and he was able to equal Davos, who having completed his mission, disappeared. 
    -Before he could try to help Jeryn, Danny was summoned to K'un L'un to participate in a Kung Fu tournament.

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven

-The Kung Fu tournament is held
    -Danny met his six mystical counterparts,
     -discovered a secret doorway between Earth and K'un L'un that allows passage without the mystical connection every decade. 
    -uses machine to escape to Earth, Danny locates Orson's biographer, to learn more about Orson
    -At the same time, Hydra was attempting to breach the mystic barrier and destroy K'un L'un, led by Xao, using a magnetic train that Jeryn had been forced to build for him. 
    -final battle involving all 7 Immortal Weapons & Lei Kung's army against Xao and HYDRA, 
    leads the Immortal Weapons out into Earth to learn about the world.

The Mortal Iron Fist 

-Zhou Cheng story arc

8th City
    -8th City/Quan Yaozu story arc

-----------
    Avatar image for brandonthejuggernaut
    brandonthejuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think they should make an x-men show and an avengers show...make them more adult-oriented like the comics are, blood, profanity all that, do away with the little leg style animation give it a more realistic feel...run them back to back that way through the seasons that way they can do cross-overs and it would feel like hour long episodes of the same show you know what i mean? i think they should start at the beginning of marvel's siege stuff like secret invasion and everything....they would hit a bigger market if they made it more towards adults like the comics do

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.