Follow

Jenna Cole

Character » Jenna Cole appears in 6 issues.

Jenna Cole is a girl who is rescued by Anti-Venom behind a back alley after he follows drug dealers, from heroine and other possible disease. She was told to go to F.E.A.S.T. after being "reborn". Things happened and she's now a guide for Eddie to fight cancer in the city.

Should Jenna Cole appear again?

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

Personally I think she should, I like the idea of a recovering teenage drug addict character, and would like to see more of her, not to say I want her to get powers, but it would be cool to see Aunt May counseling her, and maybe having Jenna act as Eddie's concious.

Cloaked Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cloaked Man

I don't see a point for her coming back unless Anti-Venom gets his own mini-series. That'd be nice.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1
    Cloaked Man said:
    I don't see a point for her coming back unless Anti-Venom gets his own mini-series. That'd be nice.
    I wouldnt mind a Anti-Venom comic
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

The irony is that all the ideas in this forum came true. xD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.