Follow

Jeff Lemire

Person » Jeff Lemire is credited in 1181 issues.

A Canadian comic book writer and artist who lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Jeff Lemire's Lost Dogs Back in print.

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

Edited By Silkcuts

Cover of Lost Dogs.
     Cover of Lost Dogs.
    During the 2010 Toronto Fan Expo I was chatting with Jeff Lemire.  Being the "unofficial Lemire" street team I am, he hooked me up with juicy news.  Lost Dogs was picked up by a publisher. It is confirmed it will be back in print.  As for the Publisher, you will have to guess or wait.  I can't tell you where its new home will be.  I am just glad its coming back to print.

I reviewed my original copy of Lost Dogs, which you can read ( HERE)

For those who live in Toronto, I have a 2nd copy of the original printing.  If anyone is interested, it is for sale.
    Palac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Palac

Hey mate, Dont know if the previous comment worked =\, But if you would be interested in shipping to Australia I would definitely be after that lost dogs 2nd copy you have!
    Please let me know by email at shadow_thing@hotmail.com
    Thanks alot mate!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.