Are there any good force users who aren't jedi

#1 Posted by joshmightbe (24097 posts) - - Show Bio

it always seemed weird to me that there were evil force users who weren't Sith but I never hear about any good force users who aren't Jedi. Are there any?

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't they have to have been that prior to be recruited as Jedi?

#3 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, but most aren't trained in the force. They're just very force sensitive

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe there is a character in I, Jedi. I read the first few chapters a while back. I think he can use some force abilities.

#5 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

in season 3 episode 15 of clone wars episode there were three god like force users one evil,one good and their father who kept the balance none of them were Jedi or sith.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24097 posts) - - Show Bio

My main point is that there are bound to be some force users who are good and can use the force who don't align themselves with the Jedi but for the most part the Jedi seem to believe they are the only right way which is actually against their own philosophy that only the dark side deals in absolutes. I know about the 3 supposed to keep the force in balance but they seem to be beyond the Jedi and Sith, I'm talking about people on their level that just see another way to use the light side that the jedi don't subscribe to in the way their are dark jedi who don't believe in the Sith way of using the dark side

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24097 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

My main point is that there are bound to be some force users who are good and can use the force who don't align themselves with the Jedi but for the most part the Jedi seem to believe they are the only right way which is actually against their own philosophy that only the dark side deals in absolutes. I know about the 3 supposed to keep the force in balance but they seem to be beyond the Jedi and Sith, I'm talking about people on their level that just see another way to use the light side that the jedi don't subscribe to in the way their are dark jedi who don't believe in the Sith way of using the dark side

you should check Wookipedia, for force users...your answer undoubtedly lies there
#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24097 posts) - - Show Bio

Will do

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.