Arkham asylum ally?

#1 Posted by Haustyl12 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Arkham Asylum 2 is coming out and it would be awesome if he had a cameo. What do you think?
#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

If there's any ally in Arkham Asylum 2, I hope it's Richard as Nightwing or Tim Drake as Robin.
#3 Posted by Daredevilwithoutfear (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" If there's any ally in Arkham Asylum 2, I hope it's Richard as Nightwing or Tim Drake as Robin. "
It would be even better to Have Both Richard as Nightwing and Tim as Robin and even better to have Cassandra as Batgirl.
 
The only thing i did not get with what one of the creators said that the game is before Robin.. Does he mean Before Dick Grayson , Jason Todd, Or Tim Drake.
 
Cause if it is before Dick Grayson then How is Oracle there??? if its Before Jason Todd I could kind of Understand but not really in a sense and If it is before Tim Drake as Robin then I can understand.
#4 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daredevilwithoutfear said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" If there's any ally in Arkham Asylum 2, I hope it's Richard as Nightwing or Tim Drake as Robin. "
It would be even better to Have Both Richard as Nightwing and Tim as Robin and even better to have Cassandra as Batgirl.  The only thing i did not get with what one of the creators said that the game is before Robin.. Does he mean Before Dick Grayson , Jason Todd, Or Tim Drake.  Cause if it is before Dick Grayson then How is Oracle there??? if its Before Jason Todd I could kind of Understand but not really in a sense and If it is before Tim Drake as Robin then I can understand. "
I was wondering this as well. Maybe it doesn't follow the comics timeline?
#5 Posted by Daredevilwithoutfear (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X said:
" @Daredevilwithoutfear said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" If there's any ally in Arkham Asylum 2, I hope it's Richard as Nightwing or Tim Drake as Robin. "
It would be even better to Have Both Richard as Nightwing and Tim as Robin and even better to have Cassandra as Batgirl.  The only thing i did not get with what one of the creators said that the game is before Robin.. Does he mean Before Dick Grayson , Jason Todd, Or Tim Drake.  Cause if it is before Dick Grayson then How is Oracle there??? if its Before Jason Todd I could kind of Understand but not really in a sense and If it is before Tim Drake as Robin then I can understand. "
I was wondering this as well. Maybe it doesn't follow the comics timeline? "
It probally does not But still it does not make sense to have Oracle but not Dick Grayson mentioned ..
#6 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daredevilwithoutfear said:
" @Mutant X said:
" @Daredevilwithoutfear said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" If there's any ally in Arkham Asylum 2, I hope it's Richard as Nightwing or Tim Drake as Robin. "
It would be even better to Have Both Richard as Nightwing and Tim as Robin and even better to have Cassandra as Batgirl.  The only thing i did not get with what one of the creators said that the game is before Robin.. Does he mean Before Dick Grayson , Jason Todd, Or Tim Drake.  Cause if it is before Dick Grayson then How is Oracle there??? if its Before Jason Todd I could kind of Understand but not really in a sense and If it is before Tim Drake as Robin then I can understand. "
I was wondering this as well. Maybe it doesn't follow the comics timeline? "
It probally does not But still it does not make sense to have Oracle but not Dick Grayson mentioned .. "
I'm pretty sure Dick isn't Robin in the game nor Jason Todd. The game seems to be following it's on thing, so anything is possible at this point. Harley was introduced in the 90s in the Animated Series around the point when Dick quit being Robin and Tim Drake took the role, so adjusting the roles accordingly would be the smart and logical thing to do.
#7 Posted by Daredevilwithoutfear (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Daredevilwithoutfear said:
" @Mutant X said:
" @Daredevilwithoutfear said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" If there's any ally in Arkham Asylum 2, I hope it's Richard as Nightwing or Tim Drake as Robin. "
It would be even better to Have Both Richard as Nightwing and Tim as Robin and even better to have Cassandra as Batgirl.  The only thing i did not get with what one of the creators said that the game is before Robin.. Does he mean Before Dick Grayson , Jason Todd, Or Tim Drake.  Cause if it is before Dick Grayson then How is Oracle there??? if its Before Jason Todd I could kind of Understand but not really in a sense and If it is before Tim Drake as Robin then I can understand. "
I was wondering this as well. Maybe it doesn't follow the comics timeline? "
It probally does not But still it does not make sense to have Oracle but not Dick Grayson mentioned .. "
I'm pretty sure Dick isn't Robin in the game nor Jason Todd. The game seems to be following it's on thing, so anything is possible at this point. Harley was introduced in the 90s in the Animated Series around the point when Dick quit being Robin and Tim Drake took the role, so adjusting the roles accordingly would be the smart and logical thing to do. "
Agreed with this right here but its not Mentioning Dick Grayson is what is not settling right with me and saying its before Robin but Oracle is already there but I do like what you are saying that maybe it could be to the point were Dick Grayson just left Batman and Tim Drake is soon to come in the storyline. But like you said the Game is following its on thing so yes Anything is possible..
#8 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Azrael make a video game appearance. He's awesome.

#9 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

the dude was awsome heck i think better than the original bat in fighting terms
#10 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghostrider fan1 said:
"the dude was awsome heck i think better than the original bat in fighting terms "

I don't thinks he's THAT good of a fighter.
#11 Posted by vortex1212 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Not since his last living appearance no but if he got his head together in a way similar to Bruce then he would definitely be as good a fighter I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.