yes if the phoenix revived jean technecally shes alive .....

#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

.... just not in the 616 verse.....shes in the white hot room and can visit any timeline/verse she wants to.....i think she stays away from the 616 verse is because emma is alive and with scott, if emma was to die maybe jean would come back......i dont get it in new x-men jean died but it could have easily been emma who died or beast but they choose jean...argh

#2 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldnt it be great if phoenix of the whit crown(jean grey) could guide teen jean????? but teen jean keeps it to herself.....

#3 Posted by snyderman567 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#4 Posted by JonSmith (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow, your avatar, mixed with your second comment, gives me the impression that you are high.

#5 Posted by XsPectre28 (732 posts) - - Show Bio

jean has to be out of the 616 verse she is making sure the timeline doesnt fuck up. she is making things happen behind the scene. its gonna happen. jean vs young jean, vs maddie, vs hope vs rachel for true control of the phoenix force

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I think young jean is going to find her and cause her to come back to Scott, hopefully!

#7 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

"its gonna happen. jean vs young jean, vs maddie, vs hope vs rachel for true control of the phoenix force"

God, this would be a TERRIBLE IDEA. Though, I wouldn't put it past the at present. Plus, you're missing other people who can tap into the PF.

#8 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@XsPectre28 said:

jean has to be out of the 616 verse she is making sure the timeline doesnt fuck up. she is making things happen behind the scene. its gonna happen. jean vs young jean, vs maddie, vs hope vs rachel for true control of the phoenix force

that does sound cool but how would an adult jean vs teen jean work??? adult jean is probably out there in other universes doing "phoenix work"

@evilvegeta74 said:

I think young jean is going to find her and cause her to come back to Scott, hopefully!

lol....i hope so too

#9 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

could Madelyne be Phoenix reborn? Who knows, Charles wonders. Could a love like theirs die? What is death to a being like Phoenix?

from uncanny x-men 174 aww what a cute moment

anyways what if spirit jean tell teen jean that she knows what life with scott is like and what will happen what if there was a different choice??? what would happen if she choose logan??? what if she doesnt like what happens with scott and see logan the better man???

#10 Posted by Avenger85 (1934 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Then I think that Marvel history goes kaboom.

#11 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85: lol

#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't think Jean Grey being away from 616 has anything to really do with Emma Frost. Jean knows that it's her job to make sure that the universe doesn't mess up. Also Jean is now fine with Scott and Emma being together. She kinda told him so in Phoenix Endsong. Just like everyone else I would like to see her come back, however I'd like to see what they have planned with young jean first.

Also when she does return I'd prefer her to not be with Logan and Scott. First off her marriage was falling apart anyways before Emma entered the picture, and everyone loves to blame Emma Frost for what happened to their relationship, but the blame should be thrown at Scott as well, besides their fooling around isn't as bad as everyone describes it.

I could picture her becoming a teacher at the Jean Grey school, but her and Logan should just stay friends who deeply care about each other. I'm tired of seeing her be thrown around as a man's trophy. She needs to start being written as an independent character.

Sorry for my mini rant.

#13 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3681 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: lol scott is a two timer.....

#14 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18857 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Perfect example for why Jean shouldn't get back with Scott. Thank you!

#15 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? Because he's a normal guy with doubts and insecurities?

#16 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is pretty good idea actually :D who better to teach her then the person who experienced the trials her self

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.