Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8004 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Will Emma be push a side, so Jean Grey can shine in comics

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

So will Emma been treated badly, so Jean Grey get the respect she deserves and should Emma be treated badly now that Jean grey back.
    share your views.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Emma's already being treated badly, denied a position with the honorary Uncanny X-Women in favor of being written by Bendis i.e Scott's side-chick, for the rest of her Bob days.

I do really feel it for her, the rest of her fellow X-Ladies are moving up, while she's experiencing the downside of half decade's worth of over-exposure.

Lololol. Sorry.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

i dont know how to feel really, scott and emma are broken up it would be good to have the adult jean back to be with scott

but now im thinking maybe jean should be with wolverine because he always treated her fair and forgave her for her mistakes and knew she wasnt perfect and that ok too.....people make mistakes.....isnt that's why scott turned to emma in the first place, because scott felt like he could say or do noting wrong, it felt like he was flying???

anyways, im excited about the 50th anniversary of x-men. is that why marvel brought in the o5 for a gimmick money making ploy?????

but i hope hope summers isnt really jean grey that would be confusing

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By time1

Over the years Emma got the nod over Jean and she benefited from her absence,  so I think Jean deserve more respect than Emma. @AgeofHurricane: Jean not In that title anyway,  Rachel is.

brucecapell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brucecapell

Emma is in Uncanny. I wouldn't call that pushed a side.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By time1
    @brucecapell said:

she might be push aside by scott, like she has been.
    x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7  Edited By x_29

Fix your grammar.

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By snyderman567

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: but now im thinking maybe jean should be with wolverine because he always treated her fair and forgave her for her mistakes and knew she wasnt perfect and that ok too

No she should not. If you are especially referring to young Jean Grey and current Wolvie getting together, than you are one sick fan.

people make mistakes.....isnt that's why scott turned to emma in the first place, because scott felt like he could say or do noting wrong, it felt like he was flying???

NO!

but i hope hope summers isnt really jean grey that would be confusing

SHE'S NOT!!!!

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crimsonlord53

No both woman deserve to be writing well and treated with respect the fact that jean/phoenix is a hot potato is the editors fault not emma,s.

Keep logan away from jean please. do not fall into that old love triangle bull it well just cheapen jean,s return.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Madame_Mist

Emma is forever relegated to Scott's side. It's been established that she has a massive soft spot for him no matter what and no matter what the cost.

I say she should hook up with Namor and they can be fabulous b*tches together.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By TDK_1997

I hope not.

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By queenfrost_

@AgeofHurricane said:

Emma's already being treated badly, denied a position with the honorary Uncanny X-Women in favor of being written by Bendis i.e Scott's side-chick, for the rest of her Bob days.

I do really feel it for her, the rest of her fellow X-Ladies are moving up, while she's experiencing the downside of half decade's worth of over-exposure.

Lololol. Sorry.

Agreed on everything

homosexuality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By homosexuality

I wander if Emma diamond form got an upgrade that she don't know about I think the phoenix 5 all got upgrades that they don't know about how cool would it be if she she blast people with diamonds then sell those diamonds an become richer.

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
    spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spinningbirdcake

@brucecapell said:

Is it just me that feels like Uncanny is going to be the least interesting of the X-men titles going forward for a little while? Maybe second to only Wolverine and the X-men if it doesn't get better.

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By snyderman567

@time said:

So will Emma been treated badly, so Jean Grey get the respect she deserves and should Emma be treated badly now that Jean grey back. share your views.

Quit your anit-Emma pro-Jean bulls!@t

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By time1

@snyderman567 said:

@time said:

So will Emma been treated badly, so Jean Grey get the respect she deserves and should Emma be treated badly now that Jean grey back. share your views.

Quit your hate threads for Jean Grey. If you don't like her, then don't go on her forum.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

I think Emma will be treated just fine. She has proved herself to be just as important as a character.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DarkxSeraph

"Quit your hate threads for Jean Grey. If you don't like her, then don't go on her forum."

He just likes spreading hate in general. *chuckles*

Honestly, back on topic-- I think that Emma shouldn't be treated any better or worse. Make both characters their own women without worrying about who they should shack up with, etc. Let them grow.

And dear god, do NOT pair young Jean with Quinten.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Madame_Mist

@DarkxSeraph said:

"Quit your hate threads for Jean Grey. If you don't like her, then don't go on her forum." He just likes spreading hate in general. *chuckles* Honestly, back on topic-- I think that Emma shouldn't be treated any better or worse. Make both characters their own women without worrying about who they should shack up with, etc. Let them grow. And dear god, do NOT pair young Jean with Quinten.

I like you.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DarkxSeraph

Thank you kindly.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By chasereis

@DarkxSeraph said:

"And dear god, do NOT pair young Jean with Quinten."

Yes please. Do not cross that particular threshold into utter comic dom hades, please. That is all I need to see Scott vs Quinten flame wars. At that point its time to sell the "X" collection.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By nappystr8

Personally I think Emma should get with Iceman...mainly for the pun sure, but I think they'd also have an interesting chemistry.

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By snyderman567

@time said:

@snyderman567 said:

@time said:

Quit your hate threads for Jean Grey. If you don't like her, then don't go on her forum.

Thats hypocritical seeing as how you dislike Emma and yet still go to her forum and post anti-cwap about her and Scott. @DarkxSeraph said:

" He just likes spreading hate in general. *chuckles*

"And i do it all for free, your tears are all the pay I will ever need" - Volitare

Now on a more serious note, that way of logic does not really make sense. How does Emma being treated poorly equal to a better characterization of current Jean Grey?

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DarkxSeraph

@snyderman567 said:

" He just likes spreading hate in general. *chuckles*

"And i do it all for free, your tears are all the pay I will ever need" - Volitare

Now on a more serious note, that way of logic does not really make sense. How does Emma being treated poorly equal to a better characterization of current Jean Grey?

I don't think Emma should be portrayed any worse at all. two separate characters. They should both be given their due.

It's so easy when you're evil.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.