Why I hate Jean Grey

• 65 results
#51 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567

:

#52 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

So she is somehow worse for Cyclops than Marvel derailing him into the new Magneto after making him kill Xaiver? Also I love that the first reason is just you calling her a jerk without explaining how she is one.

ikr he doesnt make any sence....

#53 Edited by njones5 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567: you obviously have some issues ok why would you take your time and make a post about someone you do not like take a break and stop torturing yourself. your just making yourself look like a fool. she is not real get over it thats why i do not like you jean hater fans begone. stop being jealous. what did she do dump you i do not blame her.

#54 Posted by njones5 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567: so why your calling other people pitiful look in the mirror and see what you will find. i saw dooshbag in the dictionary and your picture was right next to it.

#55 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.... that escalated to unnecessary proportions...

#56 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: They never had kids together.

-Maddie (Jean's clone) had Nathan Summers (Cable and Strife).

-I'm still confused as to if The Phoenix or Jean had Rachel. In our time line The Phoenix was walking around pretending to be Jean, but then it killed itself on the moon. In Rachel's time line/world "Jean" never killed herself. Instead she was cured of the Dark Phoenix. Then "Jean" and Scott had Rachel. So unsure if our Jean would be considered alturnet reality aunt or alturnete reality mother.

-Nate Grey is considered from another reality in which Jean and Scott's DNA was stolen and created Nate.

So unfortunetly Jean is not needed in order to have any of the Summer children. Since Mr.Sinister has Jean's DNA and has already made Maddie when Jean was young. And would not need The Phoenix to wake her up.

#57 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

@DarkxSeraph said:

Troll thread success? Wow.

lol but I think he's a Cyclops fan so I actually think this thing is legit.

So basically if you hate Jean Grey then you are automatically or absolutely must be a Cyclops fan?

@njones5 said:

@snyderman567: you obviously have some issues ok why would you take your time and make a post about someone you do not like take a break and stop torturing yourself. your just making yourself look like a fool. she is not real get over it thats why i do not like you jean hater fans begone. stop being jealous. what did she do dump you i do not blame her.

Lol!

@njones5 said:

@snyderman567: so why your calling other people pitiful look in the mirror and see what you will find. i saw dooshbag in the dictionary and your picture was right next to it.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...uh uh AHAHAHHAHA!

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@Decoy Elite said:

So she is somehow worse for Cyclops than Marvel derailing him into the new Magneto after making him kill Xaiver? Also I love that the first reason is just you calling her a jerk without explaining how she is one.

ikr he doesnt make any sence....

It's "sense" not "sence". Also what is that picture suppose to mean?

#59 Posted by njones5 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567:

you obviously have no life your in your parents basement making remarks on why you do not like her no one cares get a life

#60 Edited by leonkarlen123 (3804 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey was to overpowered, they should not have given her the Phoenix because it is dumb to put her above someone main character like Magneto, i wish Magneto would have mashed her with a freaking bus in her head but he was to busy controlling her... An angry Magneto can destroy cities.

#61 Posted by bellaardila92 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

She is kinda a slut.But she is my favourite marvel character so I like her.And she loved Cyclops and Wolverine.

#62 Posted by Faymousinus (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, im not a big fan of her.

#63 Posted by ubungqingili (73 posts) - - Show Bio

haters gonna hate.

#64 Posted by darthphoenix (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Haters say they hate jean but they take time to make discussions such as this. It just gives jean more attention. good or bad publicity is still publicity. if you hate jean, just keep it to yourself. Jean haters won't win in this forum. This forum is made for her. bring your useless posts somewhere else if you wish

#65 Posted by phoenixgrey (6 posts) - - Show Bio

she is the reason why i follow new xmen comics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.