Which is a better alias for Jean Grey?

#1 Edited by Sapphire Warlock (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just curious as to which alias you all prefer Jean with? I, personally, like her Marvel Girl alias but that's just me. 

http://www.acepolls.com/polls/1104847-which-is-the-better-alias-for-jean-grey

#2 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Dingle Dorf

#3 Posted by The_Greatest_Username (150 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it best when she doesn't have a codename...I just like calling her Jean Grey 
Marvel Girl was great in her teen years...and Phoenix works for her.....but I just like Jean the best
#4 Posted by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Cerebra. I know it's been used as moniker to the the power enhancing, mutant finding tech devised by Chuck and Mags and later in X-Men 2099 as X'ian Coy Mahn's second in command, but if we were to imagine her alive in the 21st century and unattached to the Phoenix mythos, who better to adopt such a badge of honor?  

#5 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Rigor Mortis: Due to the fact that she should have been dead a long time ago.

#6 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Just Jean Grey, but if I had to choose I'd probably go with Phoenix.

#7 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Marvel Girl. Phoenix doesn't really seem to fit her. Although, she's not really a girl anymore. Maybe Marvel Woman? Marvel Lady? Marvel Chick?

#8 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio

My most favorite is probably The Whit Pheonix Crown. In that form she controls the pheonix force and all its power.

#9 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Peaknuckle Jonesburger

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.