When/if she returns, what would you like to see happen to her?

• 114 results
#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i.e.

• loose the phoenix
  • get back with scott
  • hit her head on a rock

things like that
#2 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio

If she is with the X-Men, then depowered to maybe a Rachel level. If not with the X-Men, then she can do other stuff not on Earth.

#3 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

HEAD

ROCK

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe she could lead her own team...be like xavier and send her troops to war for her

#5 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"maybe she could lead her own team...be like xavier and send her troops to war for her"

Vance Astro said:
"I want her to be a Guardian of the Galaxy.She is far too powerful to be an X-man...depowering here would only not be lame if they got rid of Emma & Rachel, and otherwise would like her to be killed permanently."
I like both of those ideas.
#6 Posted by time (4841 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"maybe she could lead her own team...be like xavier and send her troops to war for her"

I like your idea, as long as she leading one of  the x-men teams

she should be without the phoenix to begin with

forget scott, he can have emma, she should be with logan

aid cable in the future, help him protect the baby 

finally convince charles to return to x-men

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

oooh, she should come back without her memory of the past and start fresh!

#8 Posted by inferiorego (21211 posts) - - Show Bio
  • she'll come back
  • then die

Times infinity
Staff
#9 Posted by time (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

no i would like her to remember what cylops & emma did, makes it more interesting 

maybe she can come back, knowing what the future is for the mutant race.  

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

no, cause it's 5 years too late.

Let her start a new...or have her and wanda be bff's
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"no i would like her to remember what cylops & emma did, makes it more interesting 

maybe she can come back, knowing what the future is for the mutant race.  "
Bullsh!t.

How about Marvel doesn't have a character, who has been out of the spotloght for nigh five years, be a main character let alone a team leader.
#12 Posted by Virtuoso (32 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I want Emma to have a major story arc...and at the end she smacks a chick"
I think Jean should be that chick. It would be a big deal.
#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Virtuoso said:
"pixelized said:
"I want Emma to have a major story arc...and at the end she smacks a chick"
I think Jean should be that chick. It would be a big deal.
"
Whoa i wrote that ages ago
#14 Posted by Virtuoso (32 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a good idea, that's why I remembered it.

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

.............SLinger???????

#16 Posted by Virtuoso (32 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhuh

#17 Posted by time (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

i also would like jean to team up with witchblade, sarah.

caption
caption
not just jean, have witchblade team up with the x-men, she is so cool

people want emma and jean to fight and the only way that will happen, is if jean returns.

caption

by the way i loved this picture below
caption
#18 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Witchblade is in a different universe and is the property of another company..........

#19 Edited by time (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

so what we had a wolverine & witchblade crossover

#20 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"so what we had a wolverine & withcblade crossover"

You forgot your question mark, "mate".
#21 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Depower her and dump her in the Zombie universe.

#22 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"
  • she'll come back
  • then die

Times infinity"
#23 Posted by time (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

jean will come back, but i wonder how and when

#24 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, i'd want her to get with another X man, no one really particular, just not with Scott. Doesnt matter to me about the phoenix force

#25 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"pixelized said:

Vance Astro said:
"I want her to be a Guardian of the Galaxy.She is far too powerful to be an X-man...depowering here would only not be lame if they got rid of Emma & Rachel, and otherwise would like her to be killed permanently."
I like both of those ideas.
"

#26 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill Emma

Hook Jean up with Scott

#27 Posted by time (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

kill emma is bit harsh, she should teach emma a lesson, forget scott and date logan

#28 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"kill emma is bit harsh, she should teach emma a lesson, forget scott and date logan"

yeah, Scott's been a cheat since.... A long time ago just remember Betsy
#29 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Kill Emma

Hook Jean up with Scott"
That's going to happen.I think Emma and Cyclops will split up soon though.
#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

why do you say that?

#31 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio

she has no reason to be pissed at emma she manipulated scott's mind into moving on and to get with emma....why would she be pissed?

#32 Posted by Dr. Winter (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I pray Jean dies in a wierd cosmic event. I really dislike her character.

#33 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

not to mention how long ago all that happened

#34 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Winter said:
"I pray Jean dies in a wierd cosmic event. I really dislike her character."
Yeah. Because that has not been done before. How about she lives, that would be different.
#35 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Dr. Winter said:
Yeah. Because that has not been done before. How about she lives, that would be different."
that would be nice...it seems that as soon as you get used to having her around again a new writer comes in and kills her right away
#36 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Marry Scott.

#37 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Retcon so that Emma only loved Scott under Jean's command.

Make Scott marry Jean.

#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"erik said:
"Dr. Winter said:
Yeah. Because that has not been done before. How about she lives, that would be different."
that would be nice...it seems that as soon as you get used to having her around again a new writer comes in and kills her right away"
Can you blame them, who wants to write for a Mini Jesus?
#39 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"danhimself said:
"erik said:
"Dr. Winter said:
that would be nice...it seems that as soon as you get used to having her around again a new writer comes in and kills her right away"
Can you blame them, who wants to write for a Mini Jesus?"

She should be stripped of the Phoenix force.

Then again, instead of Jean there is Rachel..........
#40 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"danhimself said:
"erik said:
"Dr. Winter said:
Can you blame them, who wants to write for a Mini Jesus?"
all they have to do is depower her a bit...maybe just get rid of the phoenix all together and just have jean be jean for awhile
#41 Posted by IcePrince_X (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey as the Phoenix and has a full control of it. She lives a normal life and let go of being an X-Man knowing that if she sides with anyone, it will definitely tip off the balance. She will once in awhile appear as "The Force" that moves or saves the day but simply vanishes when she is about to be recognized.

She will find a man, similar to the features and character of the previous Cyclops, the one she married before Apocalypse invaded his body. They will have a daughter and named her Rachel, in honor of their promise. She will die again but as an old contented woman who lived her life to the fullest and becomes one with the Phoenix as the soul that binds it as well as the heart. The powers then goes to her only daughter, Rachel who is more aggressive and determine to be a superhero and began searching for the X-Men.

#42 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean should stay dead until everyone she knows has passed, and then comeback to some Apocalyptic future that way she's forced to develop on her own. And then have her swear off men or something.

#43 Posted by Otaku_Hat (12 posts) - - Show Bio

This woman has been killed off soooooo mannnnyyyy timeeees..... but... i want her to take scott...beat the shit out of emma...and... have another kid with scott...but...since marvel wil be a douchebag on happy endings... I say..get a relationship with Wolverine, kill some bad guys, die..again...=w=

#44 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

why would she fight emma? had she really been upset she wouldn't have fused Emma back together again after she was shattered.

#45 Posted by Otaku_Hat (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh thats just cuz she's a goody good =w= sides it would have made her look bad if she didn't do anything if she could D:
I mean emma is going to be in the Dark Illuminati thing right? So Jean will probably come back somehow and change her by some ass whooping >.>...then die.... or go away..lol

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

#47 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jean with Phoenix was a great idea, that writer's milked to death.  Jean could've easily been portrayed as Storm has on several occasions (only with less mind power).  She could've been portrayed as holding back for the sake of her teammates, while still being extraordinarily powerful, yet, resisting the temptation of using her more powerful abilities for fear of becoming Phoenix.  I believe that she could've easily been portrayed (power wise) like Rachel, who is freakishly powerful, yet vulnerable.  Killing her off, and her living up to the Phoenix name doesn't make an interesting read after it's been done like 4 times.  However, portraying her as a character with strong inner demons, who is determined to make life work while learning to live with them is where the magic COULD be. 

#48 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"

I think Jean with Phoenix was a great idea, that writer's milked to death.  Jean could've easily been portrayed as Storm has on several occasions (only with less mind power).  She could've been portrayed as holding back for the sake of her teammates, while still being extraordinarily powerful, yet, resisting the temptation of using her more powerful abilities for fear of becoming Phoenix.  I believe that she could've easily been portrayed (power wise) like Rachel, who is freakishly powerful, yet vulnerable.  Killing her off, and her living up to the Phoenix name doesn't make an interesting read after it's been done like 4 times.  However, portraying her as a character with strong inner demons, who is determined to make life work while learning to live with them is where the magic COULD be. 

"
Raven, Teen Titans, and it's so tiring to read
#49 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"White Mage said:
"

"
Raven, Teen Titans, and it's so tiring to read"
Exactly why writer's shouldn't abuse the storyline.  I don't think it should happen every issue (although technically it did), I think there should be a better balance.  Yet, no one can find one. 
#50 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather it be left alone altogether, then have to read over and over again about someone's inner struggle, and what the consequences of them using too much power would be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.