Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

WHAT.............THE............FU(N)K???!!!!

• 178 results
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @Doctor Villain said:
    "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   JEPH LOEB HULK "

LOL They said that each costume is an entirely different character model..........................................I'm waiting for Storm.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152  Edited By pixelized
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i voted Emma on every site. im still holding out hope shes an unlockable.
    dam you people. you already had Jean in a game.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @CATMANEXE said:
    " i voted Emma on every site. im still holding out hope shes an unlockable. dam you people. you already had Jean in a game. "
    I also wanted Emma...................................and Wiccan.  It's like, no one sat down and thought "hey, since we aren't half doing THIS game, lets get Emma in, and turn her into a REAL diamond".  The graphics could have been sooo spectacular...........shameful. 
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By WARLOCK2792

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By pixelized

wack

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By Lifeguard85
    @pixelized said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" heyyy Ms Marvel has been confirmed!!

"
    gross, she looked horrendous. "
    agreed, and again they are focusing on her binary powers rather than making her a tank :/

looks like Ill be sticking with mainly X-Men characters, even though most of my favs arent in
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @pixelized said:
    "wack "

I know.  I want Storm's "X-Treme" costume, or one where she is in African attire.  They better not screw this up for me.  If they are only going to have 1 alternate costume, it had better be one of the more complicated ones. 
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By pixelized
    @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "wack "
    I know.  I want Storm's "X-Treme" costume, or one where she is in African attire.  They better not screw this up for me.  If they are only going to have 1 alternate costume, it had better be one of the more complicated ones.  "
    i like how you relate everything back to Oroho
    Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Lifeguard85
    @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "wack "
    I know.  I want Storm's "X-Treme" costume, or one where she is in African attire.  They better not screw this up for me.  If they are only going to have 1 alternate costume, it had better be one of the more complicated ones.  "
    Those are storms best costumes! I would much rather have those...This game is going to end up being a let down with as much as I want compared to what they are putting in LOL
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @pixelized said:
    " @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "wack "
    i like how you relate everything back to Oroho "
    Pix, according to the devs twitter, they only have ONE alternate, because it gets "expensive" to make more models.   

If they do anything based off of "Age of Apocalypse", I'm gonna be pissed. 
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By pixelized

LOl you follow them on twitter too? you're too serious about this game, it's precious.

I'm still hanging on for Moonstone/Ms. Marvel.

I'm sure wolverine will have more than one... hopefully.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @Lifeguard85 said:
    " @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "wack "
    Those are storms best costumes! I would much rather have those...This game is going to end up being a let down with as much as I want compared to what they are putting in LOL "
    Another good one with a cape.  That is all that I want.  I would kill for X-Treme, but I fear the worst. 
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By pixelized
    @White Mage said:
    " @Lifeguard85 said:
    " @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "wack "
    Those are storms best costumes! I would much rather have those...This game is going to end up being a let down with as much as I want compared to what they are putting in LOL "
    Another good one with a cape.  That is all that I want.  I would kill for X-Treme, but I fear the worst.  "
    probably not seeing as how no one other than whoever read that book 5 years ago know about the costume. she'll get one of her more "iconic" looks... or what she's parading around Astonishing in, gag
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @pixelized said:
    " @White Mage said:
    " @Lifeguard85 said:
    " @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "wack "
    Another good one with a cape.  That is all that I want.  I would kill for X-Treme, but I fear the worst.  "
    probably not seeing as how no one other than whoever read that book 5 years ago know about the costume. she'll get one of her more "iconic" looks... or what she's parading around Astonishing in, gag "
    If it's Astonishing, I will scream like a tweenage girl at a Jonas Brothers concert.  If it is that white one, they had best show some good details with her hair.  MUA1 white costume looked like Star Trek.  That costume NEEDS a cape. 
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By pixelized

I agree on needing a cape part. MUA1 was full of fail so anything would be better, but they're cutting down on abilities and costumes, i'm a tad scurred.

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Lifeguard85

thats because we will have to download the other costumes, I dont see how swapping models is so difficult, all the other games have had at least four costumes

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By pixelized

well, one of the developers said that equal attention to detail will be done to the costumes as well.. so maybe that's why i guess...

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Mage: love the Secret War Daredevil. Wiccan would be just awesome sauce, especially when he speaks his spells.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    @pixelized said:
    "I agree on needing a cape part. MUA1 was full of fail so anything would be better, but they're cutting down on abilities and costumes, i'm a tad scurred. "
    I'm not.  X-Men Legends 1 was the best in the series (minus the characters) and they are going back to basics.  I have no issue with only 1 alt costume.  Just make it work.   Same with the power customization.

@pixelized said:
    "well, one of the developers said that equal attention to detail will be done to the costumes as well.. so maybe that's why i guess... "
    They said that they are 100% new models.  Someone said that costumes are not the same as detailed models.  So.......meh 

@CATMANEXE said:
    "@White Mage: love the Secret War Daredevil. Wiccan would be just awesome sauce, especially when he speaks his spells. "
    I know.  Yet, I'll never know :( 

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By pixelized
    @White Mage said:
    " @pixelized said:
    "I agree on needing a cape part. MUA1 was full of fail so anything would be better, but they're cutting down on abilities and costumes, i'm a tad scurred. "
    I'm not.  X-Men Legends 1 was the best in the series (minus the characters) and they are going back to basics.  I have no issue with only 1 alt costume.  Just make it work.   Same with the power customization.
    I know songbird will only have one and it's even worse than her current, but i just.... i love alternate costumes! XML1 was delicious, but surely they could have done something magical with 6 moves
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#172  Edited By CellphoneGirl

XML1 was such a great game, if they could make a remake i would love it.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By pixelized

a remake?

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @pixelized said:
    " a remake? "
    yes... they could make it for Xbox 360 and ps3... But they would most likely mess something up with it...
    Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Lifeguard85
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:  I think they should just make a new X-Men Legends that includes all of the characters from both XML 1 & 2, with some extra's thrown in, like Polaris as an alt skin for Magneto. Obviously they should all have more than one alt. costume, but thats just me
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By CellphoneGirl

and it would be nice if they could stay at the xmansion like in part one, i hated traveling to new locations... -_-

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Stormultt
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "I'm more surprised that Jean's there as green Phoenix.  At least have her in white to go with a more up-to-date look... or the kinky black thing from the end of Morrison's run ;) "

they might have it in custome changes tho
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Her eyes are blue 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go perform sexual favors for the MUA2 staff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.