what's is jean grey doing in the white hot room?

#1 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

What is she doing there for so long?

#2 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you think she might be bored from sitting all day doing nothing?

#3 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL she is geting phoenix pieces :D

#4 Posted by poisonfleur (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey said:

LOL she is geting phoenix pieces :D

Damn-- What does she get one piece every decade? lol

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

She's got a Fresca so it's all good.

#6 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

She's so bored in the white hot room.She's sitting there with her luggage,

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

She's so bored in the white hot room.She's sitting there with her luggage,

She's doing what godlike beings like her do, maintain the "balance"

#8 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1356 posts) - - Show Bio

She's also doing what avatars of life and death do create new life and usher out the old.

#9 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: She is very tried lol Takes her time XD

#10 Posted by poisonfleur (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey said:

@poisonfleur: She is very tried lol Takes her time XD

Good God, I know Jean fans must be royally pissed at Marvel. Lol They will bring her back when Marvel get's the X-men movie rights back! XD

#11 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the writers/editors over at Marvel/ events of Avengers vs X-men; she's doing absolutely nothing, in fact she isn't in there at all (and is actually dead). Or alternatively just watching AvsX unfold, and not doing anything about it. I'm not bitter, honest :p (just someone who likes continuity to be continuos.)

#12 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedQueen said:

According to the writers/editors over at Marvel/ events of Avengers vs X-men; she's doing absolutely nothing, in fact she isn't in there at all (and is actually dead). Or alternatively just watching AvsX unfold, and not doing anything about it. I'm not bitter, honest :p (just someone who likes continuity to be continuos.)

disagree. What she's actually doing is pretending to be a rabid jean grey fan(ironically) on comic book resource and She makes scandalous threads about herself.

#13 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

they have computers in the white hot room.

#14 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

That makes complete and utter sense. :p

#15 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap they are catching on.

#16 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey said:

Crap they are catching on.

Omniscience would mean you would spell obviously right ;p

#17 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedQueen: I acually ment to do that >.>

#18 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio

She is playing Call of Duty Black Ops and Dragon Age II. She prefers playing as a Rogue Archer and has a soft spot for Varric, because he reminds her of Wolverine. In Call of Duty Black Op she is addicted to Capture The Flag, but finds constantly respawning somewhat comforting. Although she doesn't need to eat she can't stop popping Pringles or snacking on chicken kebabs.  

#19 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Jean Grey doing in the White Hot Room ? Laughing her ass off at the mess that's occuring right before her very eyes. I wouldn't blame her, though.

#21 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3872 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

What's Jean Grey doing in the White Hot Room ? Laughing her ass off at the mess that's occuring right before her very eyes. I wouldn't blame her, though.

lol

#22 Edited by Patroklos (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@redqueen: I read an article where a writer actually confirmed she was in the White Hot Room. And it makes sense I mean she took the force from Cyclops when he got out of hand. She's just like the other cosmics, she does't interfere unless it's absolutely necessary. I guess she might comeback to meet Teen Jean....who knows....

#23 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm.. No one else has read the 100th Anniversary issue of X-men yet?

Apparently Jean's been figuring out how to undo what she did back in Here Comes Tomorrow. In a very petty and uncharacteristic way.

#24 Edited by TrekGrey (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you read it?

#25 Edited by TrekGrey (66 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.