Time for Wolverine and Jean Grey to finally get together!!!

• 62 results
#51 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Scott moved on with jean,s encouragement and since then has been loyal to one girlfriend. Logan is the one holding a torch for the one woman who he claims is the love of his life but he never bedded. If respecting the woman he loves is jumping into bed with every woman who he fancies maybe jean was better of dyeing then becoming another notch on logan,s bedpost.

At least in 1610 she bedded him found out he,s an ass and moved on.

yeah Scott's treated Emma really well

#52 Posted by Perfect 10 (983 posts) - - Show Bio

jean and scott = soulmates i.e meant to be together. he is just one of the many challenges that their love has had to face. wolvie has storm anyways, let them have their little mocha latte time in the sun

#53 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

This isn't Twilight....I disagree

You. You need a medal. Right now.

#54 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN: Sarcasm?

#55 Posted by TDK_1997 (14489 posts) - - Show Bio

No.This shouldn't happen at all.

#56 Posted by Kairan1979 (16712 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why all the fuss about age difference. Duncan McLeod, the Highlander, is older than Wolverine, he keeps dating mortal women, and nobody is accusing him of anything.

#57 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

@DarkxSeraph: Everyone is young compared to Logan he is over 100 years old

Yeah but 16 isn't mature. Him dating younger is fine, but they should be at least a grownup, not some high school kid who's barely ready to drive a car. Can his writers get around statutory rape?

Hopefully he won't try it, but his impulse control isn't all that good

#58 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

@dayvid3: oh wow this thread got bumped.

Your all generalizing too much. Age maturity development and temperament is all different people. 16 is not as crazy as you'd make it out to be or frankly that uncommon. This isn't 9. If Jean was 17 no one would be bating an eye. Have them wait a year if you want, but if time flowed normally in comics she'd be 17 or 18 by now anyway. 16 isn't the legal age to drink or go to war, but your given a lot more. Historically its the right age. Outside of kids maturing physically at an earlier age (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/magazine/puberty-before-age-10-a-new-normal.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 ) the main complaint I'm hearing seems to be based on some overgeneralizing assumptions about age. No one's talking sex here or at least I wasn't.

#59 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

@dayvid3: oh wow this thread got bumped.

Your all generalizing too much. Age maturity development and temperament is all different people. 16 is not as crazy as you'd make it out to be or frankly that uncommon. This isn't 9. If Jean was 17 no one would be bating an eye. Have them wait a year if you want, but if time flowed normally in comics she'd be 17 or 18 by now anyway. 16 isn't the legal age to drink or go to war, but your given a lot more. Historically its the right age. Outside of kids maturing physically at an earlier age (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/magazine/puberty-before-age-10-a-new-normal.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 ) the main complaint I'm hearing seems to be based on some overgeneralizing assumptions about age. No one's talking sex here or at least I wasn't.

No sex? Not sure what else you mean by together. Holding hands and taking windy walks together? I'm not sure how any together relationship between the principal and a 16yo student is ok either

#61 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer for Jean to be the new "Kitty" sidekick for Wolvie.

#62 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

Let,s not forget that logan,s girlfriends have a nasty habit of dying/being killed to get to him. So let,s hope jean stays far away from that deathtrap.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.