Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8003 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

The Official "Jean Grey" Discussion Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Everyone heard the news that Jean Grey will be returning to X-Men comics, finally. I thought it would be in good taste to create thread where we talk about Jean Grey, Jean grey from the past or this young Jean Grey that will be coming. We can also talk about, any future developments that are made to her character, when she comes back.

No Caption Provided

As copy from Here is the rules and so on

This is a thread to discuss any and everything Jean grey

For newbies to the character, or to the site, this is an instant "Go to" thread for questions on her powers, appearances....where to buy Jean wigs....anything

Bring up whatever you like, chit chat, have fun, post things

However........like any nice group.........there are a few things to know

1. Be RESPECTFUL

2. Don't start none, won't be none

3. If you just hate the character, or her fans...then there's not much reason for you to be here, cause that ain't what this thread is about. I'm not telling you not to post, I'm just saying see point 2

4. Alternate universes ARE allowed

5. If you disagree with someone's point, then DISAGREE with them. Don't cuss em out, just DISAGREE...I'm sayin it now, so that there aren't any surprises later on

6. NO SNITCHING...Ok, now pay attention. I LIKE talking to mods. I DON'T LIKE mods having to flaunt their power in the middle of a perfectly good discussion. So, if you see someone who maybe needs to edit their post for content, ADDRESS THEM BEFORE mods get involved. If you get into an argument, and feel that maybe you and the other person(s) involved got a little too "Extra", delete/edit your posts BEFORE mods get involved.....Please don't be a buzz kill...nothing irritates me more than when Buzz Killington visits

7. If someone is just...going THERE with you...and it's just gone out of control, don't match blows...flag them. I personally just had my flag button "renewed" so that I could do just that.

In other words, be yourselves, MINUS the B.S.

Anywho, Have Fun !

Lets start of with a few questions :

Are you happy with a a young version of Jean Grey returning or would you prefer the 616 version of her to return ?

What do you think is going to happen to the young Jean Grey and what would like to see happen to her ?

What about Cyclops and Emma, are you happy with what's happening with those characters in AVX event. With a past Cyclops returning, what do you think means for Jean Grey. Will Scott and Jean get back together ? and Should they ?

Who is annoyed that the Whole White Crown business, hasn't really been address yet and what about her connection to Hope, should it be address soon?

What version of Jean Grey do you like the most? Stan, Claremont, Morrison etc.

I will looking to hearing from you guys.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

fix

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.