The Feats of Jean Grey's Powers

#1 Posted by Roddy010 (4930 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we are discussing the powers and feats of Ms. Grey. We all obviously know what Phoenix can do. So on this thread we will only discuss Jean Grey the mutant instead of Phoenix the entity. Jean with only the Phoenix echo is okay as long as she is not wielding the force itself. 

Jean using a telekinetic shield to block a mind controlled Binary...She then proceeds to free Binary via telepathy...She also shows that she can multitask without losing power like some people(I.e Psylocke) 

#2 Edited by Roddy010 (4930 posts) - - Show Bio
Telekineticly activates Scott's visor.... 
#3 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roddy010 said:

Control's Scott's optic blast via telepathy.... 

That wasn't controlling his beams, she was using her telekinesis to activate his visor.
#4 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7201 posts) - - Show Bio

You really ROCK Roddy........let's see what i got...

One of my most favorite feats of all time, placing the most powerful telepath's consciousness in her own mind without losing control.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92083 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought respect threads were banned a long time ago...?

#6 Posted by Roddy010 (4930 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane: Nice... 
Downloading info and erasing memories... 
#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7201 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though the story-arc hasn't been completed yet i still thought it best to upload this, Jean's past self alerting Cyclops of the future about the events to come, in turn forcing his "sub-consciousness"? to his past self to relive the part of his life that he had apparently forgotten. 

#8 Posted by Roddy010 (4930 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane: Nice 

Jean's first encounter with Scott which later lead him to Charles Xavier forming the X-men.... 

Hurling multiple boulders at a T-rex... 

Telekinectically unlocking a door... 

Shielding herself from an explosion....After proceeds to lift the entire team to safety... 

#9 Posted by QuasarPrime (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Jean Grey back in the days of the original X-Men accomplish these feats?

--fire TP/TK bolts through Juggernaut's helmet 
--fire TP/TK bolts throught Magneto's helmet 
--fire bolts of TK force against Magneto after all the other X-Men fell (it was something like the last page panel)
#10 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by arcano_19 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

this almost made me cry i miss her

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

She owned Sabretooth to the point I think he fell in love with her, LOL

#13 Posted by LordMaverick (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I like them as long as people stay on topic and post feats and not just " i like her!" crap........

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92083 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick: My post was in reference to something else. For a long while respect threads were banned because of fear from the staff of the site getting shut down due to copyright infringement.

#15 Posted by LordMaverick (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I see, good point...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.