summers-grey family tree

#1 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know if this have been done before if it has can youm give me a link

can you explain to me the summers-grey family tree
so scott and jean got married and had kids and somehow i forgot who is their kids is it cable and rachel or someone else and is vulcan part of their family????

#2 Posted by Edamame (28091 posts) - - Show Bio
Vulcan, Havok and Cyclops are all brothers.  Cable is Cyclops' and Jean Grey's son.  Stryfe is Cable's clone.  X-Man is the amalgamation of Jean's and Cyclops' DNA. Rachel Grey is Cyclops' and Jean Grey's daughter. 
#3 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: tahnk you and nathan is x-man or cable?
#4 Posted by Edamame (28091 posts) - - Show Bio
@xmenfallen: Nathan Summers is Stryfe/Cable.  X-Man is called Nate Grey.
#5 Posted by xmenfallen (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: ah now i get it thank you
#6 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Cable is the son of Cyclops and Madelyne Pryor(Jean Grey's clone). So, genetically he is the son of Cyclops and Jean(cause Jean and Maddy share the same DNA), but actually he isn't. Nate Grey(X-Man) is the production of Sinister's experiment to create the ultimate weapon to defeat apopcalypse using Scott and Jean DNA. So he is genetically their son as well(fun fact: X-man once had a relationship with Madelyne Pryor, which would genetically kinda be his mom. incest, much?) Rachel is the future daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey.
#7 Posted by Edamame (28091 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89: My mistake. It is too late for me. LOL.
#8 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
No problem man. Just helping out
#9 Posted by InvisibleKitty (49 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Hope Summers?

#10 Posted by Edamame (28091 posts) - - Show Bio
You mean Genesis? He is the son of Cable and Aliya.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.