So she's NOT Hope?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kerukun878 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

That wraps up today's little escapade (or is that X-capade?), but we'll be back in seven days with the writer of "Wolverine: Weapon X," Jason Aaron! Read up on all craziness going in this book, and shoot me an email with some well-worded inquiries ASAP. If you put an "X-Position" in the subject line, I'll move you to the front of the query queue and provide an explanation to the finale of "Lost" (Hint: it involves both Jean Grey and Doop). See you next week!

With that, I can't help but to ask. Jean isn't Hope? And Vice Versa? I could've swore that she was,  given the similarities and powers..

#2 Posted by nickDMC (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Credit! 

#3 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio
@kerukun878:
I'm confused
#4 Posted by kerukun878 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mods; I apologize for posting this five times. The site wasn't loading for me... @_@.

@jordama:
As am I. I initially thought that Jean was Hope Summers, but apparently that's FALSE. Apparently she, along will Doop, will be appearing soon.

#5 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio
@kerukun878: you didn't read your own post very well did you?

" I'll move you to the front of the query queue and provide an explanation to the finale of "Lost" (Hint: it involves both Jean Grey and Doop). See you next week! " 

he's making a joke about the series finale of "Lost"...not saying that Jean Grey and Doop are coming back
#7 Posted by bingbangboom (735 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean's return would be interesting especially if it was not with the X-Men. Would change things up a bit.

#8 Posted by kerukun878 (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Actually, I did read that. And a friend of mine clarified that I wasn't crazy.
#9 Posted by nickDMC (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, am I that friend of your's?  

@danhimself:  I thought that same exact thing... but in reverse.

#10 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

and im back to being confused.
#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope is Superman!

#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.