• 88 results
#1 Posted by jeangreyemmafrost (125 posts) - - Show Bio

pick one for the  special lady

#2 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan

#3 Posted by mario_nblc (116 posts) - - Show Bio

logan!

#4 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott. Logan is to Jean what Namor is to Sue. A great relationship that wouldn't last.

#5 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott has had relations with two other women aside from jean. he abandoned his first wive and i just dont see scott ever having a lasting relationship with jean they were childhood sweethearts but it just seems like they have out grown each other. Logan seemed to have bn a better fit for jean then the man child scott .

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ben Doverand Taykit said:
" Scott. Logan is to Jean what Namor is to Sue. "

#7 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

logan

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

scott

#9 Posted by Belascos_Son (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan all the way, I mean they kill each otha(well mayb if they tryed), and I think if they would be together maybe logan would stop running away.

#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I would love to see them together with Logan, but I think we all know the status quo is Scott-Jean.
#11 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan, he treats her better

#12 Posted by Battalion (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote is on Logan

#13 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Well whenever she comes back which looks like it could be soon, she should come back for a while and get with wolverine, all his women end up getting killed on him so it would be great for him to get with someone that can just come back from the dead.

#14 Posted by Goblyn Queen (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan, he didn't cheat on her
#15 Posted by time (5103 posts) - - Show Bio

logan,  for sure.
#16 Posted by KingBlackagar (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan, Scott has Emma now and Jean said they can be together. When she comes back I definitely want to see them get together.

#17 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

scott, i know logan treats her better and blah blah BLAH! but scott and her are like soulmates being lovers in almostevery alternate universe, and it really doesnt matter soem writer is either gonna kill off or throwout emma and have jean come back to who? TO SCOTT!XDD
#18 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though i love Scott and Jean together,  but since he is with Emma.. They could just make a new character for her to date :]

#19 Posted by Foreverbbyily (225 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt:
emma will never be tossed if you havent noticed emma's rep is becoming rather popular she made me forget every other charater all together if it doesnt have emma frost in it i dont watch or read it at all
#20 Posted by Scarlette (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan!
#21 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

Toad

#22 Posted by The_Greatest_Username (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott 
they've been seperated before, didn't stop them from ending up back together lol 
 on the Logan note.......all I gotta say is that seeing as how every girl he's with dies, do you really want Jean with him (just something to think about Jean fans) besides Jean can do better than Logan hehe 

#23 Posted by time (5103 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean derserve a whole a lot better then scott, so logan for sure. When she does return, hopefullly say goodbye to this  

and hello to this  

#24 Posted by Gothic Storm (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott. Back in the 80s I always wanted to see Logan and Jean hook up. But that was back then... Now that I have seen how many "ladies" (I use that term loosely) Logan has come across in his life (and not settled down with), I'm under the impression he is and forever will be a loner. But hey, that's what we love about the 'ol Cannucklehead eh?

#25 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hate these type of threads. It is like watching Women's Entertainment Network. 

#26 Posted by Gothic Storm (842 posts) - - Show Bio

I do believe Scott has his own problems...
#27 Posted by Aronmorales (9612 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Scott should ditch Emma and go with Jean.

#28 Posted by Gothic Storm (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, besides Wolverine seems to busy babysitting...

#29 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

logan is way to old for jean.
#30 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott all the way. they always seemed perfect together.
#31 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott
#32 Posted by uncanny89 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

i think she should go with logan so that Emma and Scott can stay together.  You have to admit that Scott and Emma are a much stronger couple.
#33 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with uncanny89...i think that emma and scott have too much invested in their relationship...they have been through more in their first years as a couple then he did with jean (they didnt start having issues till the phoenix).  i think that when jean comes back (and bare in mind i am a huge classicist and cyclops/phoenix fan) Emma and Scott should stay together and Logan and Jean should try out that relationship that writers have been teasing us about for the last...oh i dont know...35 years!

#34 Posted by uncanny89 (821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gold Dust Boi:
i think that Logan and Jean are more suited tbh
#35 Posted by wickedwillow (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott. They fit together

#36 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast 

He'd be the best of both worlds.

#37 Posted by logansgirl (140 posts) - - Show Bio
"Scott. Logan is to Jean what Namor is to Sue. A great relationship that wouldn't last. "

Agreed
#38 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott and Jean have had their time. He is with Emma now. Logan has pined for her for years. Let Logan and Jean have their time.

#39 Posted by The_Greatest_Username (159 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta disagree with uncanny89 Jean and Scott's love always seemed stronger to me...but I debate and make a case on about every other forum so I don't feel like doing the same here lol
but it's all opinionated 

although I gotta say that if Jean's not with Scott she should be with anyone but Logan, he's way to old...plus Jean fans think..........what happens to all of Logans' girls? they die and/or get demoted to C-listers......... 
#40 Posted by Marshall Madness (248 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Greatest_Username said:
"
I gotta disagree with uncanny89 Jean and Scott's love always seemed stronger to me...but I debate and make a case on about every other forum so I don't feel like doing the same here lolbut it's all opinionated  although I gotta say that if Jean's not with Scott she should be with anyone but Logan, he's way to old...plus Jean fans think..........what happens to all of Logans' girls? they die and/or get demoted to C-listers.........  "
1. the age factor - By the that logic, EVERYONE is too old for Logan then, b/c wasn't he born in the 1880's? So I guess if you were in the Heroes universe and in 60 years Claire was still exactly the same (smokin hot) if you were only 20 she would be too old for you.
2. Wolvie's girl's dyin on em - Well in this case at least we know she'll always return from the ashes, right?
#41 Posted by The_Greatest_Username (159 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I'll give you that one 

2. Yeah, give or take 5 years...and again is that really what the fans want? even if she doesn't die she'll get deminished to some Bond-girl
#42 Posted by ms.cuteness (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan.
I mean what is she wasting her time with Scott. Let him have Emma. LOgan is there ready take you he wont cheat on you like some people

#43 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan and Jean were pretty close in AOA.

#44 Edited by solefyre (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with most on the thread, that Jean & Wolvie would have a hotter-than-hell affair, but it wouldn't last

AND.... SO..... WHAT????

Sometimes, you NEED a good affair.

I mean, damn!  The chick will just be back from the grave (again), and she MIGHT wanna do a little livin' before she sets fire to the universe! 
Let Jean get some booty!  That doesn't mean she won't eventually find her way to Scott, or maybe to someone who's even a better match for her.  
I say let Jean & Wolvie have a fling.  

It'd be something a little different than the whole angsty Scott-Jean thing; the Jean/Wolverine fans would love it;  & when they break it off - Jean can actually start going out on some dates!!!

Does she HAVE to settle down? 

#45 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

How bout Spidey?

#46 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
" Scott. Logan is to Jean what Namor is to Sue. A great relationship that wouldn't last. "
True, but not Scott either, Emma is way better. This wouldnèt be an issue if Jean would just stay dead... 

(interesting fact: Jean Grey came back to life, died, and came back to life again 2x in the time it took to read this)
#47 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4867 posts) - - Show Bio
i say Scott... cuz hes sprung on her

but

i like EMma better

and fanboys want Logan so give it to them
#48 Posted by SDSMP (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. And honestly i feel logan would also cheat on Jean, I mean he is  a deadbeat. And I  also love Logan too much for me to make him get with Jean, she totally doesnt deserve him. And the only reason i like Scott is because of Emma. I mean I love Emma. She should get neither and stay dead.

#49 Posted by mastertroop (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan, he's the best at what he does.

#50 Posted by stoneo (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott definetly. Jean used her powers to force Scott to move on and be wih emma so he wouldn't be all depressed and set forth events that would be catastrophic. Scott dosen't really love emma he loves jean. Sure he cheated on her but he really wants Jean and would do anything to get her back. Logan loves jean too, but scott and jean were made for each other. Besides Logan knows Scot and Jean are suppose to be with each other.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.