Return of jean grey: the way i see it

#1 Posted by darthphoenix (660 posts) - - Show Bio

1st posibility:

Hope-has a fragment of the phoenix force. Reason why she keeps exploding even if the Phoenix force hasn't possessed her yet.

Phoenix force/jean to claim the last fragment of the phoenix from hope and ...tada! Enter the brand new Jean!

2nd Possibility:

Hope is to transform into jean (red hair, green eyes, limitless power). Just because she is the resurrected jean. they just named her hope. Do i EVEN MAKE SENSE?

#2 Posted by brucecapell (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but they decided to make Hope her own character now. Esp since Bendis is bringing young 60s Jean to the present via time travel. Hope is a reincarnated Fongi. A red headed girl who wields the firebird similar to how Ironfist wields the dragon.

#3 Edited by xtremexfan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I have this theory that Scott got Jean pregnant right before she died. The dying Jean Grey, being omnipotent, "transferred" the fetus to the woman in Alaska for safety, and hence hope was born as a savior. Sort of like this realities Rachel Summers or something.

#4 Edited by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucecapell said:

Yes but they decided to make Hope her own character now. Esp since Bendis is bringing young 60s Jean to the present via time travel. Hope is a reincarnated Fongi. A red headed girl who wields the firebird similar to how Ironfist wields the dragon.

O__O WHAT?!!

@xtremexfan said:

I have this theory that Scott got Jean pregnant right before she died. The dying Jean Grey, being omnipotent, "transferred" the fetus to the woman in Alaska for safety, and hence hope was born as a savior. Sort of like this realities Rachel Summers or something.

I can see this happening. But hasn't Jean been kind of gone for a few years?

#5 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthphoenix said:

1st posibility:

Hope-has a fragment of the phoenix force. Reason why she keeps exploding even if the Phoenix force hasn't possessed her yet.

Phoenix force/jean to claim the last fragment of the phoenix from hope and ...tada! Enter the brand new Jean!

2nd Possibility:

Hope is to transform into jean (red hair, green eyes, limitless power). Just because she is the resurrected jean. they just named her hope. Do i EVEN MAKE SENSE?

it would be funny if hope was jean grey reincarnated because then jean can use the name hope for her middle name which was unrevealed

jean hope grey kinda reminds me of emma grace frost@NlGHTCRAWLER: @xtremexfan:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.