Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Red queen question

Psylocke1902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Psylocke1902

Since Endsong is canon and jean grey body has been ressurected by the phoenix and go to the room, how come the red queen can still use her hair to find jean body, which is not in this world?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Because Matt Fraction doesn't appear to read stories written by anyone else & makes it up as he goes along...? 

Honestly, I have no idea.  There was a point when I knew everything there was to know about Jean/Phoenix.  However, she's been retconned to death (no pun intended) that I've lost the plot.  Completely.  I have no idea any more...

Psyboy2k9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Psyboy2k9

I agree, Phoenix Endsong was such a great limited series in my opinion and it left room for Jean's return.  Enter Matt Fraction and the Sisterhood storyline and all the sudden Jean has a body in her grave?  From the ending of Endsong it looked like Jean was entering the White Hot Room both mind and body.  Who knows, it looks like Fraction didn't do enough research before this went into publication, then again, neither did the individuals that allowed this published.
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By jordama

i didn't even realise that... ok, now i really don't like fraction, before i was just kinda impartil, didn't care either way, but thats just bull.
    kerukun878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kerukun878
    @jordama: 
    Actually I thought it was revealed that it was someone Else's body to trick Maddie?
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By jordama
    @kerukun878:
    I remeber there was a body switch, but if there was no body to begin with, there would have been no point to switch them, right?
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik

Maybe Jean left her body behind. It is not like she needs it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Erik

To clarify, I do not think that is what happened. I just tossed it out there as a way to explain the massive plot hole in the Sisterhood story arc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.