rachel and young jean

#1 Posted by darthphoenix (794 posts) - - Show Bio

why hasnt marvel make rachel and her young parents meet?

i think it would be great if rachel would be the one to train young jean

#2 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

That actually would be AWESOME lol Rachel is a powerful mutant and pretty much a replica of jean it would be very cool to see. She would be a great trainer and the fact that she's her mom just gives marvel more of a chance for young jean to become a more dynamic character! :D

#3 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis said on twitter they will meet up.

#4 Posted by Teerack (6626 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they have some kinky younger mother older daughter stuff going on. :3

#5 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

But rachel is from an alt U so the O5 scott and jean would not be her parent parent,s so to speak.

But yeah the whole jean I,d like you to meet Ms grey your daughter from a different time stream would be interesting to see.

#6 Edited by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really like for her to see all her children. That would be very interesting.

#7 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2317 posts) - - Show Bio
@Teerack said:

I hope they have some kinky younger mother older daughter stuff going on. :3

=_= That kind of incest stuff is reserved to the ultimate universe lol
#8 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

future teen jean and rachel conversations will make me teary eyed because its sad and sweet like when teen scott gave teen jean a old wedding inventation....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.