R.I.P (Spolier alert!)

#1 Posted by LimitlessPower (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey Dies again! Why does Marvel keep bringing Jean back just to kill her off again?! I personally don't like Xorn Jean. They make her seem like a female version of Magneto (previous magneto) in terms of power and mental stability. It's a bit confusing considering the Jean's we are all used to. But then again i guess that's what make things "interesting" when it comes to Marvel.

R.I.P Jean Grey......Again

#2 Posted by Dernman (15266 posts) - - Show Bio

She's just an alternate future version so it's not like she matters much. Also she's a Phoenix that's what they do.

#3 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Death and rebirth is the M.O of the phoenix.

#4 Posted by mechem_93 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

She's just an alternate future version so it's not like she matters much. Also she's a Phoenix that's what they do.

This.

She was Madelyne Pryor 2.0, with chains.

#5 Edited by LimitlessPower (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: But why bring her back only to kill her again? And this jean wasn't a phoenix

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

#7 Edited by LimitlessPower (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: @mechem_93:

What are you talking about? This was 616 jean! Xorn Jean is the older version of the little jean grey not going back to her time. Something had happened and turned jean grey evil, but this time she turned evil without the influence of the phoenix.

#8 Edited by mechem_93 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesspower: she is from a future that is never going to happen, that makes her an alternate reality version of Jean.

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12656 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.