Phoenix (Jean Grey) Return

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't let me upload the image, so here's a paste.

The return of Jean Grey?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12585 posts) - - Show Bio

hell yes, I knew it would be the big Marvel event of 2012. Also will probably be the driving force to reunite the X-Men

#3 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems pretty legit to me, hopefully Marvel won't spit in our face and make it about Hope... Love her, but really crossing my fingers this means Jean will be back. Phoenix is her thing.

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

We all knew it was coming.

@Duchess: I dislike Jean and despise the PF when used by her.

#5 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

We all knew it was coming.

@Duchess: I dislike Jean and despise the PF when used by her.

I love Jean and when the PF was originally introduced, but it's gotten stale. I'm fine if the PF brings her back, but then it needs to get the hell away.

#6 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Please no. :(

#7 Posted by NinjaProtocol (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Jean, but sometimes her with the phoenix can get a little much. But I haven't thought Hope a very likeable character, so here's hoping.

#8 Posted by HexThis (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Jean but her character and who she is, which is infinitely more interesting, is always playing second fiddle to this goddamn Phoenix force.

However, Marvel has dangled this for so, so, so, so, so long and in so, so, so many different ways that who actually even knows if Jean is going to come back.

#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.